Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    734 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts

Douglas Sky 6wt for sale

This is an excellent fly rod for one of you boobs to buy. Food stamps are not allowed but I will consider Collectible NASCAR Memorabilia. Price is $575 shipped for anyone looking to spend their stimulus check. 9ft 6wt excellent all around river rod in very good condition. PayPal accepted. No checks or foreign currency. Beetle tried to pawn himself off as a boob from the Netherlands and wanted to pay me in pot once (itís sad to think this guy went to northwestern or northeastern university and let it all slip away). In any event pic is attached. Ask questions or make comments. Iím gonna sell it either way

Similar Threads:
    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MACFLY For This Useful Post:

MACFLY (02-20-2021)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    404 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Re: Douglas Sky 6wt for sale

Will you take propane accessories for this? I have some regulators for trade. I won't be getting a stimulus check since I'm one of the old, evil white guys they're taking money from to bankroll this entire stimulus circus, I suppose I had it coming for years hard work and good living. To sweeten the pot, I may have a few old tanks and hose fittings that I can throw in. In the mean time, keep grilling your meat, its good for bidness!

Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trout Nazi For This Useful Post:

MACFLY (02-22-2021), Rusty Spinner (02-22-2021)

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    734 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

Donít feel bad I wonít be getting one either but I will do my best to check my privilege so Beetle (who identifies as a misguided Boob) can cash his check. Youíd think one of the progressive boobs would buy my fly rod as a thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post
    Will you take propane accessories for this? I have some regulators for trade. I won't be getting a stimulus check since I'm one of the old, evil white guys they're taking money from to bankroll this entire stimulus circus, I suppose I had it coming for years hard work and good living. To sweeten the pot, I may have a few old tanks and hose fittings that I can throw in. In the mean time, keep grilling your meat, its good for bidness!

"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    734 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

The rod has been sold and you boobs lose out again
    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Donít feel bad I wonít be getting one either but I will do my best to check my privilege so Beetle (who identifies as a misguided Boob) can cash his check. Youíd think one of the progressive boobs would buy my fly rod as a thank you

Thread Information