I'll be at Camelback this weekend. Should I get a one day PA license and find some water? I won't have too much time and won't be back in PA anytime soon. It looks lie 26.90 for the license and 9.90 for the trout/salmon permit. That's pricey for a couple of hours on brookie stream. Let me know if I'm not aware of something that must be explored in the area.