Royal Wulff Products
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 81
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,617
    Thanks
    1,609
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 941 Posts
    Chats
    1088
    Groans
    92
    Groaned 82 Times in 67 Posts


    How you Republicans feeling today?

    How are you guys enjoying this Presidency?

    It doesn't seem to be going well.

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Warwick, Ny
    Posts
    1,150
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 114 Times in 73 Posts
    Chats
    131
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    How are you guys enjoying this Presidency?

    It doesn't seem to be going well.
    I'm fine with it so far

    "...,he who does not put a padlock on his basket ought to put one on his mouth"
    The Practical Angler
    C.W. Stewart
    Circa 1847

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Catskills / Endless Mountains
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Trump is up to his eyeballs in Bullshit. He was handed a bigger mess than he ever anticipated,by that pompous ,pussy ,bullshit artist Obama and his America hating wife.Im sure him and his wife are enjoying the many millions stashed away for them for getting the Iran money released and sanctions dropped.Trump might not be the perfect man for the job ,certainly not a polished politician (aka slick bullshit artist),but I'll take him any day over that Demon incarnate ,scheming ,piece of shit Hillary Clinton . Her and her sex offender hillbilly husband Should have been hung for treason years ago for the things they have done. Trumps biggest mistake is not putting them both on a Nuremberg type trial.Its truly a shame seeing them get away with all the back door deals they made to fill their pockets ,while selling out our country . All this while the liberal ,scumbag media flings shit like rabid chimpanzees because the twat lost the election.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to hatchman For This Useful Post:

    CTobias (07-07-2017)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,217
    Thanks
    1,107
    Thanked 888 Times in 546 Posts
    Chats
    819
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    How are you guys enjoying this Presidency?

    It doesn't seem to be going well.
    It's not going well for weak liberals. The rest of us are doing just fine.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,617
    Thanks
    1,609
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 941 Posts
    Chats
    1088
    Groans
    92
    Groaned 82 Times in 67 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    It's not going well for weak liberals. The rest of us are doing just fine.
    How do you feel about possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia?

    The US is losing its leadership position in the world under Trump, and perhaps this was Putin's intention, to install a puppet or otherwise incompetent American president?

    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/0...dgereport.com/


  7. The Following 2 Users Say No Thank You to golden beetle For This un-Useful Post:

    JOE.T (07-10-2017), Johnw (07-09-2017)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,617
    Thanks
    1,609
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 941 Posts
    Chats
    1088
    Groans
    92
    Groaned 82 Times in 67 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Seems like things keep getting worse.

    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/1...ww.google.com/


  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Catskills / Endless Mountains
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    More Chimpanzees throwing shit against the wall hoping it will stick
    If Trump is guilty of letting the Russians know he was okay with them hacking her unsecured emails to let the world know what sneaky ,corrupt
    Pieces of shit Hillary and Bill the Pedophile are so be it.The corrupt witch used a private server out of her house thinking she could hide her dirty dealings from the world,she got bit in the ass for it .and more dirty actors hacked into it other than the Russians.Politics is a dirty game.Hillary would have been thrilled to do the same to Trump if given the opportunity to.What the Clintons and Obama did to this country during their time in office amounts to Treason of the highest order.The Iran deal alone should have Obama on trial as we speak .The Clintons declassifying Ballistic missile technology,so the Chinese could acquire it
    For millions in campaign contributions should have had them swinging from the gallows years ago.Never mind Her selling acccess to the White House through the Clinton foundation while she was Secretary of State and enriching themselves to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
    Throw in how many times Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita express (over 20)and visited the private island of that convicted billionaire pedopbile
    Where he sexually abused under age girls on that plane and island.
    Are you fucking kidding me ,acting like this Russian email hacking bullshit is terms for impeachment ,while these maggots walk around with theirIll gotten wealth and un punished crimes of the highest order.that put our country in the perilous situation it is on now with China,Iran, North Korea,and let's not forget Obama and Hilary's "Arab Spring" which totally fucked up the Middle East more than it was and created ISIS.
    What Trump is guilty of is being a very successful 70 year old businessman who did not realize what a big bag of shit he was being handed and how viciously he would be underminded at every turn,by the liberal scumbag media and liberal left who does not want their good thing fucked up or exposed .Add to that all the illegal aliens and Welfare deadbeats draining our economy who Obama catered to,because that is the culture he came from and Trump is mired in shit while trying to take this country to a better place.I feel sorry for the guy .I feel sorry for our country. Thank God we have the worlds most powerful military,and know matter how much China ,Russia , North Korea etc posture and bluff they're are shit scared of our military power ,even though the not so secret agent Obama tried to weaken it as much as he could.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to hatchman For This Useful Post:

    CTobias (07-12-2017)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somerset County
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
    Chats
    78
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Quote Originally Posted by hatchman View Post
    More Chimpanzees throwing shit against the wall hoping it will stick
    If Trump is guilty of letting the Russians know he was okay with them hacking her unsecured emails to let the world know what sneaky ,corrupt
    Pieces of shit Hillary and Bill the Pedophile are so be it.The corrupt witch used a private server out of her house thinking she could hide her dirty dealings from the world,she got bit in the ass for it .and more dirty actors hacked into it other than the Russians.Politics is a dirty game.Hillary would have been thrilled to do the same to Trump if given the opportunity to.What the Clintons and Obama did to this country during their time in office amounts to Treason of the highest order.The Iran deal alone should have Obama on trial as we speak .The Clintons declassifying Ballistic missile technology,so the Chinese could acquire it
    For millions in campaign contributions should have had them swinging from the gallows years ago.Never mind Her selling acccess to the White House through the Clinton foundation while she was Secretary of State and enriching themselves to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
    Throw in how many times Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita express (over 20)and visited the private island of that convicted billionaire pedopbile
    Where he sexually abused under age girls on that plane and island.
    Are you fucking kidding me ,acting like this Russian email hacking bullshit is terms for impeachment ,while these maggots walk around with theirIll gotten wealth and un punished crimes of the highest order.that put our country in the perilous situation it is on now with China,Iran, North Korea,and let's not forget Obama and Hilary's "Arab Spring" which totally fucked up the Middle East more than it was and created ISIS.
    What Trump is guilty of is being a very successful 70 year old businessman who did not realize what a big bag of shit he was being handed and how viciously he would be underminded at every turn,by the liberal scumbag media and liberal left who does not want their good thing fucked up or exposed .Add to that all the illegal aliens and Welfare deadbeats draining our economy who Obama catered to,because that is the culture he came from and Trump is mired in shit while trying to take this country to a better place.I feel sorry for the guy .I feel sorry for our country. Thank God we have the worlds most powerful military,and know matter how much China ,Russia , North Korea etc posture and bluff they're are shit scared of our military power ,even though the not so secret agent Obama tried to weaken it as much as he could.
    Hatchman,

    I have news for you, they are ALL corrupt.

    Mel

    Just because you are offended, doesn't mean you are right.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheHeron For This Useful Post:

    CTobias (07-12-2017), lightenup (07-11-2017)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,617
    Thanks
    1,609
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 941 Posts
    Chats
    1088
    Groans
    92
    Groaned 82 Times in 67 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Quote Originally Posted by hatchman View Post
    More Chimpanzees throwing shit against the wall hoping it will stick
    If Trump is guilty of letting the Russians know he was okay with them hacking her unsecured emails to let the world know what sneaky ,corrupt
    Pieces of shit Hillary and Bill the Pedophile are so be it.The corrupt witch used a private server out of her house thinking she could hide her dirty dealings from the world,she got bit in the ass for it .and more dirty actors hacked into it other than the Russians.Politics is a dirty game.Hillary would have been thrilled to do the same to Trump if given the opportunity to.What the Clintons and Obama did to this country during their time in office amounts to Treason of the highest order.The Iran deal alone should have Obama on trial as we speak .The Clintons declassifying Ballistic missile technology,so the Chinese could acquire it
    For millions in campaign contributions should have had them swinging from the gallows years ago.Never mind Her selling acccess to the White House through the Clinton foundation while she was Secretary of State and enriching themselves to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.
    Throw in how many times Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita express (over 20)and visited the private island of that convicted billionaire pedopbile
    Where he sexually abused under age girls on that plane and island.
    Are you fucking kidding me ,acting like this Russian email hacking bullshit is terms for impeachment ,while these maggots walk around with theirIll gotten wealth and un punished crimes of the highest order.that put our country in the perilous situation it is on now with China,Iran, North Korea,and let's not forget Obama and Hilary's "Arab Spring" which totally fucked up the Middle East more than it was and created ISIS.
    What Trump is guilty of is being a very successful 70 year old businessman who did not realize what a big bag of shit he was being handed and how viciously he would be underminded at every turn,by the liberal scumbag media and liberal left who does not want their good thing fucked up or exposed .Add to that all the illegal aliens and Welfare deadbeats draining our economy who Obama catered to,because that is the culture he came from and Trump is mired in shit while trying to take this country to a better place.I feel sorry for the guy .I feel sorry for our country. Thank God we have the worlds most powerful military,and know matter how much China ,Russia , North Korea etc posture and bluff they're are shit scared of our military power ,even though the not so secret agent Obama tried to weaken it as much as he could.
    I stopped at "chimpanzees throwing shit against the wall and hoping it'll stick."


  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,082
    Thanks
    2,054
    Thanked 940 Times in 626 Posts
    Chats
    4327
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    ISIS was created in a prison in Iraq during the second invasion of Iraq..otherwise, carry on....Trump is just as corrupt as Hillary and Bill and George and George and Ronald and well, everyone. Third, fourth and fifth, party votes please....

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to lightenup For This Useful Post:

    dcabarle (07-12-2017)

  16. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Catskills / Endless Mountains
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHeron View Post
    Hatchman,

    I have news for you, they are ALL corrupt.

    Mel
    No News to me. Sadly ,Most who seek power and influence should never have it. given the opportunity to enrich themselves.Im sure most will.Im sure Trump has bought off his share of zoning officers,building inspectors,and union bosses in his real estate dealings through the years, That is how that world works , especially in the circles he did business in . There is a difference between that and selling out our national security as Obama and Hillary and Bill Clinton have done. That's called Treason.


  17. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Catskills / Endless Mountains
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: How you Republicans feeling today?

    Good , your a better man for it.


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •