Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 13 to 18 of 18

Thread: Catch Cam Nets

  1. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Catch Cam Nets

    Yes, very much not a bot. Though I can break it down on the dance floor like one. Thanks for all of the input so far guys! We're taking note on all of the comments and ideas that we come across for the project, since pretty much everyone here is an avid angler. Please keep in mind that the Catch Cam is still being developed, hence the Kickstarter page. Glad you all haven't been overly brutal with us, if anyone would like to ask us about the project or the nets themselves feel free to PM me.

    Cheers!


  2. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,089
    Thanks
    2,058
    Thanked 944 Times in 630 Posts
    Chats
    4347
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Catch Cam Nets

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeray1986 View Post
    Yes, very much not a bot. Though I can break it down on the dance floor like one. Thanks for all of the input so far guys! We're taking note on all of the comments and ideas that we come across for the project, since pretty much everyone here is an avid angler. Please keep in mind that the Catch Cam is still being developed, hence the Kickstarter page. Glad you all haven't been overly brutal with us, if anyone would like to ask us about the project or the nets themselves feel free to PM me.

    Cheers!
    My suggestion, don't waste your time and other peoples money, sounds like the US government...

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

  3. #15
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey's scenic Ramapo Valley
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 435 Times in 291 Posts
    Chats
    39
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Re: Catch Cam Nets

    Quote Originally Posted by WBDluver View Post
    First let me say about the Catch Cam, Count me in. Those things make my fish and me look freakin big. Let me know the amount and i will cut a check......
    Good grief. now we'll have a camera, and a magnifying glass, duct taped to a net.
    The price just went up....


  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamlin Pa/Deposit NY
    Posts
    3,204
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked 836 Times in 616 Posts
    Chats
    3357
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts


    Re: Catch Cam Nets

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Good grief. now we'll have a camera, and a magnifying glass, duct taped to a net.
    The price just went up....
    Just remember Pete. Words Hurt! I may go to a site that is classified a "safe space" so i do not have to experience suce cruelty

    To look good is to fish good

  5. #17
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey's scenic Ramapo Valley
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanks
    152
    Thanked 435 Times in 291 Posts
    Chats
    39
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Re: Catch Cam Nets

    Quote Originally Posted by WBDluver View Post
    Just remember Pete. Words Hurt! I may go to a site that is classified a "safe space" so i do not have to experience suce cruelty
    Try GST....It might be a "safe space"...
    Although Tom tries to deny being in Generation Snowflake, his age group, and his employment by a college, indicate otherwise.

    Consider anything posted in the "Off Topic" section as having a Trigger Warning.


  6. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,561
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 679 Posts
    Chats
    3032
    Groans
    26
    Groaned 31 Times in 31 Posts


    Re: Catch Cam Nets

    Quote Originally Posted by moosekid View Post
    I fished with a drone once.

    his name was mac, and he was programmed to believe everything he heard on fox news.
    Its really disturbing how you obsess over me

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 7

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •