Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Re: Thought provoking view of climate change

Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    And then there is this political reality which I'm sure is probably a misprint

Objective Behind Climate Change Is Economic, Not Climatic
    Yummy! Give me more of that right-wing click bait that has nothing to do with fly fishing produced by some shitty content mill with ultra-conservative backers. I just eat that stuff up.

(Only explanation I have for sticking around here when almost everybody else has been driven away is that I must be a gluten for punishment.

Seriously, if anybody wants to read this crap, it's all over the internet. All you need is a couple of pointer fingers to do the Googlin' and a desperate desire to see your own opinions confirmed.

I could spam the fuck out of this site with the liberal equivalent but a) I don't believe everything I read just cause I want to, and b) that would be downright ungentlemanly.

Ah what the hell. Here's just one. Humor me:

Western Journalism Center | Tags | Media Matters for America

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug201 View Post
    Yummy! Give me more of that right-wing click bait that has nothing to do with fly fishing produced by some shitty content mill with ultra-conservative backers. I just eat that stuff up.

(Only explanation I have for sticking around here when almost everybody else has been driven away is that I must be a gluten for punishment.

Seriously, if anybody wants to read this crap, it's all over the internet. All you need is a couple of pointer fingers to do the Googlin' and a desperate desire to see your own opinions confirmed.

I could spam the fuck out of this site with the liberal equivalent but a) I don't believe everything I read just cause I want to, and b) that would be downright ungentlemanly.

I don't know what the newest most popular allergy has to do with anything, but we are all gluttons for punishment...

"I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts

I thought you were gluten intolerant in any event the reason you stick around is because you want to. Don't pretend to be above it all when clearly you are not. Truth muddy will set you free

"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

Here is my contribution as to why we should make the Earth as warm as possible......burn all the petro products we can so we see more of this...
    Darcie Arahill hooks Internet fame | GrindTV.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightenup View Post
    Here is my contribution as to why we should make the Earth as warm as possible......burn all the petro products we can so we see more of this...
    Darcie Arahill hooks Internet fame | GrindTV.com
    I don't know where to begin. I'll leave it at this, anybody that has ever shark fished would throw up after watching that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FIN-ITE 34 View Post
    I don't know where to begin. I'll leave it at this, anybody that has ever shark fished would throw up after watching that!
    Haven't you learned yet....there is much more to fishing than catching fish..whether it be sharks or trout..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by lightenup View Post
    Haven't you learned yet....there is much more to fishing than catching fish..whether it be sharks or trout..
    I stand by my statement. Additionally, she ain't even that great on the eyes........or the ears for that matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FIN-ITE 34 View Post
    I stand by my statement. Additionally, she ain't even that great on the eyes........or the ears for that matter.
    Grouchy bastard...I didn't even get to her face......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Personally, I come here for an argument.........no I don't.........yes I do..........no, I don't........

Global Warming Never Stopped | Pierce Nahigyan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

".....the greedy cynical and the truly stupid......" That was the best description I've ever heard.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    714 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts

Well let me tell you a story son. A bunch of years ago when states were looking for ways to reduce their spend on tollbooth collectors they decided to implement easy pass. The public was skeptical and the states went out of their way to assure the public EZ pass was just to speed up toll collection and would never be used for anything else ever. Except that wasn't the case and now EZ pass is used in a number of ways it was "intended" for. Hell they subpoena ezpass reds in divorce cases to see if the spouse is cheating. So don't with all your intellectual creativity reserve some of it for reality. As for my post, it's pretty easy to check to see whether George soros is investing In coal now that it's dirt cheap. Or if the other dude cashed out on coal before regulations drove it into the ground. Don't take the easy way out and just dismiss it because it doesn't comport with your views. Talk about intllectually laziness. Maybe the lack of gluten is affecting your concentration you boob. Finally stop with all this nonsense about whether you have time to be on this site and spam us all day. We all know you have the time so don't pretend otherwise
    Quote Originally Posted by mudbug201 View Post

"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Well let me tell you a story son. A bunch of years ago when states were looking for ways to reduce their spend on tollbooth collectors they decided to implement easy pass. The public was skeptical and the states went out of their way to assure the public EZ pass was just to speed up toll collection and would never be used for anything else ever. Except that wasn't the case and now EZ pass is used in a number of ways it was "intended" for. Hell they subpoena ezpass reds in divorce cases to see if the spouse is cheating. So don't with all your intellectual creativity reserve some of it for reality. As for my post, it's pretty easy to check to see whether George soros is investing In coal now that it's dirt cheap. Or if the other dude cashed out on coal before regulations drove it into the ground. Don't take the easy way out and just dismiss it because it doesn't comport with your views. Talk about intllectually laziness. Maybe the lack of gluten is affecting your concentration you boob. Finally stop with all this nonsense about whether you have time to be on this site and spam us all day. We all know you have the time so don't pretend otherwise
    okay, okay. you win the weird rambling post contest. Can't make heads or tails of this. Must be my intellectual laziness. Or a gluten induced coma.

Thread Information