Delaware River Club
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 38
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,829
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,057
    Thanked in
    682 Posts
    Chats
    3059
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by lightenup View Post
    Ok so I am trying to post a 1.5 kb picture and it won't work....WTF?
    Must be a picture of your wanker please don't post

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MACFLY For This Useful Post:

    Rusty Spinner (08-13-2015)

  3. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,013
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Chats
    4391
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Must be a picture of your wanker please don't post
    Childish humor untypical of an old-fart is appreciated!!!!

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

  4. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamlin Pa/Deposit NY
    Posts
    3,213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    841
    Thanked in
    622 Posts
    Chats
    3357
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Must be a picture of your wanker please don't post
    cant be his wanker as that would only be .3kb not 1.5

    To look good is to fish good

  5. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    144
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Chats
    278
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by WBDluver View Post
    cant be his wanker as that would only be .3kb not 1.5
    yes, but it's a thick .3kb

    Lacey: Where'd you get that pistol?
    Blevins: At the gettin' place.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to moosekid For This Useful Post:

    lightenup (08-14-2015)

  7. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,013
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Chats
    4391
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    I am deeply disturbed that you boobs are even thinking about my "wanker"...........

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

  8. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,013
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Chats
    4391
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    So...if you want to post pictures...click on go advanced in the bottom right when you scroll down...then use the manage attachment button to upload them.....i am having trouble with the add picture tab, but the manage attachments worked perfectly.

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

  9. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    6,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,065
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,569
    Thanked in
    990 Posts
    Chats
    1921
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by lightenup View Post
    So...if you want to post pictures...click on go advanced in the bottom right when you scroll down...then use the manage attachment button to upload them.....i am having trouble with the add picture tab, but the manage attachments worked perfectly.
    Does it matter? GST is kicking NEFF's butt and who would have thought that could ever happen???

    A sinking fly is closer to Hell - ​Unknown

  10. #32
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey's scenic Ramapo Valley
    Posts
    2,769
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    466
    Thanked in
    311 Posts
    Chats
    42
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spinner View Post
    Does it matter? GST is kicking NEFF's butt and who would have thought that could ever happen???
    That's a temporary aberration.

    You and Neighbor/Skink were making GST resemble professional wrestling. At the same time, people on NEFF were being nice to a newbie, and getting along with Beatle.

    A good fight draws a crowd every time.


  11. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    6,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,065
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,569
    Thanked in
    990 Posts
    Chats
    1921
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    That's a temporary aberration.

    You and Neighbor/Skink were making GST resemble professional wrestling. At the same time, people on NEFF were being nice to a newbie, and getting along with Beatle.

    A good fight draws a crowd every time.
    Take out every one of those few posts and GST is still kicking butt and that's just not right! NEFF used to do in a slow day what GST wished it could do in a month. Those days are long gone

    A sinking fly is closer to Hell - ​Unknown

  12. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,460
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    491
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spinner View Post
    Take out every one of those few posts and GST is still kicking butt and that's just not right! NEFF used to do in a slow day what GST wished it could do in a month. Those days are long gone
    Oh please, fifty posts on who is responsible for clearing the riff-raff from Point Mountain?


  13. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    6,018
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,065
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,569
    Thanked in
    990 Posts
    Chats
    1921
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by FIN-ITE 34 View Post
    Oh please, fifty posts on who is responsible for clearing the riff-raff from Point Mountain?
    And that is still not done

    A sinking fly is closer to Hell - ​Unknown

  14. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,460
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    491
    Thanked in
    289 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Re: Can't Post Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spinner View Post
    And that is still not done
    The winter will take care of the problem...........


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •