Hatch Outdoors
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Mac, I found an article that says that fracking chemicals are in Pennsylvania's drinking water.

    But the chemicals are yummy, and actually make the water tastier than without the carcinogens...

    (I dont want to get banned again, so I've gone pro frack.)

    New analysis shows fracking chemicals in Pennsylvania drinking water | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Unadilla, New York
    Posts
    5,213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    690
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Chats
    683
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Mac, I found an article that says that fracking chemicals are in Pennsylvania's drinking water.

    But the chemicals are yummy, and actually make the water tastier than without the carcinogens...

    (I dont want to get banned again, so I've gone pro frack.)

    New analysis shows fracking chemicals in Pennsylvania drinking water | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building
    Have you read the banner on this site....
    For the last few years, this has been an ANTI FRACK site...
    You are among friends here, GB.

    Your views on Fracking are NOT the thing that gets you banned...

    Not that you were...

    John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by Future Fanatic View Post
    Have you read the banner on this site....
    For the last few years, this has been an ANTI FRACK site...
    You are among friends here, GB.

    Your views on Fracking are NOT the thing that gets you banned...

    Not that you were...
    Have you read the banner?

    Didnt stop you from posting for 13 years about fracking, without ever having cast a fly rod...


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Unadilla, New York
    Posts
    5,213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    690
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Chats
    683
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Have you read the banner?

    Didnt stop you from posting for 13 years about fracking, without ever having cast a fly rod...
    13 years about fracking?
    Never cast a fly rod?

    All these "water tasting" and "fracking earthquake" threads...

    You're lashing out GB.

    Kinda reminds me of when your friend AK left the site.
    Remember?

    Well, as for the banner...
    I'm fine with people having opinions that differ from mine.
    DC seems to feel the same way.

    I don't get all squirrelly when people don't go along with my opinion...

    Not that mine would ever be based on an alternate reality...

    But I guess you believe that people with views that differ from yours should just go away?

    Sure you love freedom of speech.

    John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by Future Fanatic View Post
    13 years about fracking?
    Never cast a fly rod?

    All these "water tasting" and "fracking earthquake" threads...

    You're lashing out GB.

    Kinda reminds me of when your friend AK left the site.
    Remember?

    Well, as for the banner...
    I'm fine with people having opinions that differ from mine.
    DC seems to feel the same way.

    I don't get all squirrelly when people don't go along with my opinion...

    Not that mine would ever be based on an alternate reality...

    But I guess you believe that people with views that differ from yours should just go away?

    Sure you love freedom of speech.
    It was me who was banned, for posting against fracking.

    Not you, right?


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,612
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,077
    Thanked in
    693 Posts
    Chats
    3093
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    It was me who was banned, for posting against fracking.

    Not you, right?
    Neither of you were banned. The thread was closed.

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Neither of you were banned. The thread was closed.
    Oh bullshit, mac.

    You blocked me from posting to all threads.

    DC fixed it.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,612
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,077
    Thanked in
    693 Posts
    Chats
    3093
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Oh bullshit, mac.

    You blocked me from posting to all threads.

    DC fixed it.
    You really need to grow up john. If I blocked you I would tell you. I have zero need to lie. Stop complaining and go fishing

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    You really need to grow up john. If I blocked you I would tell you. I have zero need to lie. Stop complaining and go fishing
    Whatever, Mac.

    Time to show disgust at the lazy Future Fanatics of the world, who dont want to work for a living, but take more and more from the earth, until it has nothing left to give....

    Are the hardworking guides working this weekend, as the river goes bone dry...

    hint: no.

    And while the lazy ass FF sits on his rear and asks for fracking handouts?


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Unadilla, New York
    Posts
    5,213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    690
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Chats
    683
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Whatever, Mac.

    Time to show disgust at the lazy Future Fanatics of the world, who dont want to work for a living, but take more and more from the earth, until it has nothing left to give....

    Are the hardworking guides working this weekend, as the river goes bone dry...

    hint: no.

    And while the lazy ass FF sits on his rear and asks for fracking handouts?
    HA!
    I have three jobs...
    I employ several people...
    All the while, risking my own capital...
    (What do you do?)
    I want to sell what I own.
    It's the law...
    I own it.

    and you buy it...
    every day...
    supporting those fracking companies
    and their big wigs...
    and the earthquakes...
    and the spills...
    and the gas infused water wells...
    and the water taken from the streams...

    Thanks, GB. You're bein' a good consumer...

    Aren't those guides asking for a water handout...
    Making a living on trout supported by the land owned by everyone else that the rain falls on?
    Call De Blasio; he can turn the spigot...

    John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Future Fanatic For This Useful Post:

    MACFLY (05-10-2015)

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Perhaps you should get 1 real job?

    Instead of 3 part time jobs

    And dreaming of a fracking windfall?

    How bout a real job?


  13. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Unadilla, New York
    Posts
    5,213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    690
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Chats
    683
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts


    Re: Fracking chemicals add flavor to Pa drinking water

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Perhaps you should get 1 real job?

    Instead of 3 part time jobs

    And dreaming of a fracking windfall?

    How bout a real job?
    What's your 1 real job, that you can own so many bamboo rods?

    And you can't afford to redistribute one to a brother who finds it hard to make ends meet, workin' 3 part time jobs?
    What kind of progressive, liberal, socialist are you?

    John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •