Hatch Outdoors
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 92
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    704 Hauser Street
    Posts
    3,690
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,266
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,140
    Thanked in
    807 Posts
    Chats
    1619
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 40 Times in 37 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Signed by president Clinton signed it in 1993. Really irrelevant since it was embraced by both democrats and republicans.
    Gotta love the libs, they try to defend Obama by pointing out the failures of others, simply because they can point to nonething he has accomplished. he was great community organizer i have been told.

    Hell no and it aint over now.......

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,592
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,047
    Thanked in
    676 Posts
    Chats
    3059
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouser Trout View Post
    Gotta love the libs, they try to defend Obama by pointing out the failures of others, simply because they can point to nonething he has accomplished. he was great community organizer i have been told.
    You have it all wrong. He saved america...didn't you get the memo

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts



  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,277
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    991
    Thanked in
    664 Posts
    Chats
    4391
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouser Trout View Post
    Gotta love the libs, they try to defend Obama by pointing out the failures of others, simply because they can point to nonething he has accomplished. he was great community organizer i have been told.
    O'Bama fucked up my health care...that is an accomplishment, and Beetle, I read your rant...
    you have re-affirmed my belief that you are an idiot!!!

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    227
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    549
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Chats
    54
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    I think your poor, white, and fat ass (America, the land where the poor are fat, have cell phones, and cars) should sit down and start tying some flies, so you don't mooch them all of the guys your already mooching floats with.

    Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,488
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post
    I think your poor, white, and fat ass (America, the land where the poor are fat, have cell phones, and cars) should sit down and start tying some flies, so you don't mooch them all of the guys your already mooching floats with.
    Good ideas.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Chats
    44
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    He may not be the President "you" think he should have been. But he has helped to keep you safe and free. Isn't that the biggest part of the job maintaining freedom. I am in Canada and I have no party of interest. He is however a really good man and he should be given the correct respect. IMO


  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    5,975
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,556
    Thanked in
    982 Posts
    Chats
    1921
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stenacron man View Post
    He may not be the President "you" think he should have been. But he has helped to keep you safe and free. Isn't that the biggest part of the job maintaining freedom. I am in Canada and I have no party of interest. He is however a really good man and he should be given the correct respect. IMO
    Let's see, multiple lone wolf attacks here in the US by radical Muslim extremists, so no, he hasn't done anything to keep us safe. I could go on and on about his failed foreign policy which is really scary when it comes to our safety, but why bother. Now on to freedom and "maintaining" it for us. We can no longer choose whether or not we want to purchase health insurance. We are now mandated to do so or face a significant fine. That is a direct loss of freedom. He has made Executive Orders further taking away freedoms, but again, why bother outlining them here? Stay in Canada; one day your nation will be the likely world leader and not the US any longer. We're a mess and getting worse by the day. And too few care to realize what is happening to them because Kim Kardashian has a new video or The Voice finals are coming on later or whatever it is that the sheeple seem to care about these days other than what made our nation great. But I digress.

    A sinking fly is closer to Hell - ​Unknown

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Troy, NY
    Posts
    729
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Spinner View Post
    Let's see, multiple lone wolf attacks here in the US by radical Muslim extremists, so no, he hasn't done anything to keep us safe. I could go on and on about his failed foreign policy which is really scary when it comes to our safety, but why bother. Now on to freedom and "maintaining" it for us. We can no longer choose whether or not we want to purchase health insurance. We are now mandated to do so or face a significant fine. That is a direct loss of freedom. He has made Executive Orders further taking away freedoms, but again, why bother outlining them here? Stay in Canada; one day your nation will be the likely world leader and not the US any longer. We're a mess and getting worse by the day. And too few care to realize what is happening to them because Kim Kardashian has a new video or The Voice finals are coming on later or whatever it is that the sheeple seem to care about these days other than what made our nation great. But I digress.
    Rusty, i agree in principle, but you used two of the weakest arguments possible. in fact, i don't think they contribute anything to your case. Data collection, withholding information, restricting the press, guantanamo, drone strikes, big banking; these have real implications to safety and liberty.


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    227
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    549
    Thanked in
    373 Posts
    Chats
    54
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stenacron man View Post
    He may not be the President "you" think he should have been. But he has helped to keep you safe and free. Isn't that the biggest part of the job maintaining freedom. I am in Canada and I have no party of interest. He is however a really good man and he should be given the correct respect. IMO
    You have got to be joking, right? The office of the president deserves respect, but Obama does not, for acting like an emperor and pissing on our rights and freedom of choice.

    Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,800
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,592
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,047
    Thanked in
    676 Posts
    Chats
    3059
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stenacron man View Post
    He may not be the President "you" think he should have been. But he has helped to keep you safe and free. Isn't that the biggest part of the job maintaining freedom. I am in Canada and I have no party of interest. He is however a really good man and he should be given the correct respect. IMO
    Respect for the office is important and the lack of it from Botha sides just highlights how far we have fallen. that being said if the criteria for giving someone credit is whether or not he has kept us safe at home then I would expect the previous president would be entitled to the same respect.

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,277
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,148
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    991
    Thanked in
    664 Posts
    Chats
    4391
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Does Obama deserve credit?

    I don't give one shit what your title is....respect is earned, not just handed out like government "cheese"......

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •