Royal Wulff Products
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 35

Thread: what I done

  1. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    779
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Chats
    1522
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 35 Times in 24 Posts


    Re: what I done

    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA THIS IS PERFECT.

    Thank you.



    Quote Originally Posted by moosekid View Post
    when i fish, i look really good. i'm like a freaking model out there.

    gucci diamonds, gucci watch, gucci belt, gucci rings, gucci hat, gucci pants, gucci shirt, and a gucci, uummmmmm and a big house in queens.

    for real though, i have two pairs of cheap cabelas waders. one pair is relatively new and doesn't leak, the other has 3 seasons of wear and does leak. the reason i DON'T want expensive waders is 'cause i would get too stressed out every time i'm bushwacking and find myself in a stand of thorns, or have my fly come flying off some rock snag straight into leg.

    i'm gucci,

    and you guys are all polo.

    Attachment 11337


    ************************************************** ************
    FOR THE HATERS, HOW TO FISH BEADS!!!!!


    http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulleti...sssssssss.html

  2. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    630
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    195
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Chats
    11
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: what I done

    Quote Originally Posted by moosekid View Post
    when i fish, i look really good. i'm like a freaking model out there.

    gucci diamonds, gucci watch, gucci belt, gucci rings, gucci hat, gucci pants, gucci shirt, and a gucci, uummmmmm and a big house in queens.

    for real though, i have two pairs of cheap cabelas waders. one pair is relatively new and doesn't leak, the other has 3 seasons of wear and does leak. the reason i DON'T want expensive waders is 'cause i would get too stressed out every time i'm bushwacking and find myself in a stand of thorns, or have my fly come flying off some rock snag straight into leg.

    i'm gucci,

    and you guys are all polo.

    Attachment 11337
    That video killed me..


  3. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: what I done

    Am I the only one that has a pair of LL Beans? They suit me just fine, no leaks after 3 seasons with plenty of bushwhacking, occasionally fishing on my knees and often times taking a seat on a rock for whatever reason. The price is right too.



  4. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    390
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    123
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: what I done

    a big house in queens. that would be sweet.


  5. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    609
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    144
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Chats
    278
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: what I done

    a gucci house.

    Lacey: Where'd you get that pistol?
    Blevins: At the gettin' place.

  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamlin Pa/Deposit NY
    Posts
    3,213
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    841
    Thanked in
    622 Posts
    Chats
    3357
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts


    Re: what I done

    If im on the stream and i see a fisherman not wearing Simms i just turn up my nose and i wont even talk to him. I have a reputation to uphold and cant be seen fraternizing with those that wear cabelas, gander mountain, wal mart etc. you guys probably have a jar of Uncle Mikes salmon eggs hidden away aswell.

    To look good is to fish good

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to WBDluver For This Useful Post:

    MACFLY (12-06-2014)

  8. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Jersey Limestoners
    Posts
    294
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Chats
    61
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: what I done

    Simms all day...I don't shit about image, this is also the most economical route.
    All waders leak for me eventually just Simms last longer, and they have a pretty good repair program (around $40) which will get you going for a couple more seasons

    Question for mudbug...if you're so worried about image why do you have a big dick on your head in your avatar?


  9. #20
    flyI4's Avatar
    flyI4 is offline Fishizzle, I use worms but I'm looking to upgrade!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,267
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    517
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    580
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Chats
    307
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: what I done

    Simms g3's are the wader to get if u fish a lot and need a dependable set of waders. Super comfortable and I have had mine for 4-5 years now with no leaks until this year. I have contacted them about sending them back and it's a fairly good system that appears to be honoring the warranty. My dad had orvis waders for years and they always leaked within a year- their seams are terribly put together and they leak in the foot within a few times being used. Better to fork up a little more money and avoid the hassle IMO


  10. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: what I done

    Quote Originally Posted by flyI4 View Post
    Simms g3's are the wader to get if u fish a lot and need a dependable set of waders. Super comfortable and I have had mine for 4-5 years now with no leaks until this year. I have contacted them about sending them back and it's a fairly good system that appears to be honoring the warranty. My dad had orvis waders for years and they always leaked within a year- their seams are terribly put together and they leak in the foot within a few times being used. Better to fork up a little more money and avoid the hassle IMO
    JC, the orvis sonics are better than Simms for the money.

    By far.


  11. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: what I done

    Quote Originally Posted by cocopelao View Post
    Am I the only one that has a pair of LL Beans? They suit me just fine, no leaks after 3 seasons with plenty of bushwhacking, occasionally fishing on my knees and often times taking a seat on a rock for whatever reason. The price is right too.
    LL Bean makes a pair of waders for 59 bucks that I like quite a bit.

    It does not endure in tough conditions tho, but for summer float trips on the delaware in easy conditions, you cant beat em.


  12. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    53
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: what I done

    I went upper end with my ll beans!!! but with a lifetime warranty , who cares....It'll be the last pair of waders ill EVER buy


  13. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    390
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    123
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: what I done

    Quote Originally Posted by Philthy Phil View Post

    Question for mudbug...if you're so worried about image why do you have a big dick on your head in your avatar?
    Phil if you think that's what a dick looks like you should probably see a specialist.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •