Simms
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 185
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    [QUOTE=JOE.T;251738]
    Quote Originally Posted by mudbug201 View Post
    Emoussa I'm with you but don't waste your breath. Fox News digs up this undated footage of "guerrilla" training exercises in Islamberg every year or so and runs it on slow news days as if it was just leaked. Some people are always ready to eat it up. Like this Tennessee wackjob.


    My intelligence is first hand from brave men that protect guys like you from the scumbag terrorists that want to kill you and your family.

    Not from a news outlet.
    From what I have read and seen 1st hand. I actually felt a giant explosion on the other side of the river, several miles away, this wasnt a little charge of C4 blowing up a car, anyway, I digress. Most of their recruitment comes from the prison system here in the states. Now it is illegal for a felon to own or be in the presence of a firearm. That alone is grounds for a raid, except.......our dear leader, Obama, refuses to classify them as a terrorist organization, neither ISLAMBERG or the other 21 communities cannot enter the property or obtain a search warrant. The local law enforcement, state police, local police and the ones you dont know about are extremely frustrated and like Joe T says, there are more eyeballs in those woods than there are deer.

    I know of whom he speaks. When I and my clients felt that explosion, I called Joe to have him call his contact in the city. he called me back within 5 minutes and told me they were already aware of it.
    It all boils down to this prick we have in the White House providing cover for these fucks. If he wasnt president, they wouldnt be here. Pay attention to the jabber lately from ISIS about how they are already here and awaiting the word to attack. I wouldnt be surprised at all if this was one of the camps awaiting word.

    The girl that provides oil and heating fuel is terrified of them. The ask all sorts of questions about the size and weight of the gas storage facilities and oil trucks. AND, she told me that they deliver all winter to that place, fill up with gas and oil and pay for it with vouchers provided by us. We live in a really fucked up world.

    AND, I hear that one of their main recruiting tools they use is that sex is better with a llama than a goat, so better watch your heard or whatever you call those sex slaves.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 78 Times in 65 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Puritans at Plymouth Rock
    Catholics in Maryland
    Quakers in Pennsylvania
    Amish in Pennsylvania
    Mormons on Utah
    Jews in the NYC (and the Catskills)

    What is wrong with you hypocrites? One of the very most fundamental reasons for the great success of America is religious freedom. None of us would be here if people from all over the world didn't decide America was the best place to come worship and live as they wish. Freedom for everyone.


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 117 Times in 78 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    well, after advising emoussa not to waste breath I'm not going to waste too much more myself. But a couple of points:

    1. If I were a black Muslim intending to organize a major terrorist attack against the US (note to FBI/NSA cyber-spooks: I am not), the last place I would choose would be a camp in rural New York State surrounded by bored white people with guns.

    2. One of the only ISIS operatives actually arrested on United States soil lived a few blocks from me and regularly served me gyros at a sandwich shop near my apartment in central Brooklyn. This leads me to believe that, again, if there's a risk to national security here at home, it's probably going to come from somewhere like where I live, not somewhere populated by fly fishing guides and unemployed lumberjacks.

    3. In my mind, there's been a lot less evidence of isolated terrorist training camps in the boonies than there has been of people (media, politicians) drumming up unsubstantiated fears of this kind of thing to legitimize an agenda. My skepticism inclines me to believe this is just more fear-mongering bullshit, in spite of whatever the oil and gas delivery person in Deposit thinks.

    I'm done here. You'll all believe what you want and that's fine. Back to fishing.


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Unadilla, New York
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 657 Times in 469 Posts
    Chats
    683
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by brachycentrus View Post
    AND, I hear that one of their main recruiting tools they use is that sex is better with a llama than a goat, so better watch your heard or whatever you call those sex slaves.
    Don't make me bring back that poop avatar...

    John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 59 Times in 43 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by mudbug201 View Post
    well, after advising emoussa not to waste breath I'm not going to waste too much more myself. But a couple of points:

    1. If I were a black Muslim intending to organize a major terrorist attack against the US (note to FBI/NSA cyber-spooks: I am not), the last place I would choose would be a camp in rural New York State surrounded by bored white people with guns.

    2. One of the only ISIS operatives actually arrested on United States soil lived a few blocks from me and regularly served me gyros at a sandwich shop near my apartment in central Brooklyn. This leads me to believe that, again, if there's a risk to national security here at home, it's probably going to come from somewhere like where I live, not somewhere populated by fly fishing guides and unemployed lumberjacks.

    3. In my mind, there's been a lot less evidence of isolated terrorist training camps in the boonies than there has been of people (media, politicians) drumming up unsubstantiated fears of this kind of thing to legitimize an agenda. My skepticism inclines me to believe this is just more fear-mongering bullshit, in spite of whatever the oil and gas delivery person in Deposit thinks.

    I'm done here. You'll all believe what you want and that's fine. Back to fishing.
    All common sense points except the Blind Sheik who was responsible for the 1st World Trade Center bombing was the Iman for the Hancock training camp or whatever you believe it is.


  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Flanders, NJ
    Posts
    5,888
    Thanks
    1,957
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 982 Posts
    Chats
    1918
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    I'm beginning to wonder if all these fly anglers wearing buffs in the Catskills are really Taliban terrorists hiding their faces in plain sight.......

    A sinking fly is closer to Hell - ​Unknown

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Roselle Park, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    5,437
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    702
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 489 Posts
    Chats
    1309
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 13 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by brachycentrus View Post

    It all boils down to this prick we have in the White House providing cover for these fucks. If he wasnt president, they wouldnt be here.
    The article was written in 2007. Wasn't Dubya the president in 2007?

    Pictures taken before/after/during fly fishing:
    http://dcabarle.smugmug.com/Sports/F...79119552_XXeHe

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 28 Times in 26 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Personally I find the Green Man Church a much more scary proposition, followed by Rattlers in the Delaware currents, Black Bears, Skwatches, JoeT's errant casting and Brachy's rowing and hooking an eel and bat every now and then.

    "That wasn't your fly... was it?

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sullivan County
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 105 Times in 65 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by NJFred View Post
    Personally I find the Green Man Church a much more scary proposition, followed by Rattlers in the Delaware currents, Black Bears, Skwatches, JoeT's errant casting and Brachy's rowing and hooking an eel and bat every now and then.

    The Church of little Green Men just freaks me out they had some new stuff out in the lawn last night,we had to deal with a whoofing bear about 50 yards away..(Had the 12 gauge with slugs)

    Fred you forgot your wading/swimming.And Brachy crashing into boulders in the dark.


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sullivan County
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 105 Times in 65 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by JOE.T View Post
    The Church of little Green Men just freaks me out they had some new stuff out in the lawn last night,we had to deal with a whoofing bear about 50 yards away..(Had the 12 gauge with slugs)

    Fred you forgot your wading/swimming.And Brachy crashing into boulders in the dark.

    Church of the little green men

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gm.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	11714  

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Unadilla, New York
    Posts
    5,173
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 657 Times in 469 Posts
    Chats
    683
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Anybody planning on coming up to fish in Hancock on May 15th?

    http://www.thedailystar.com/news/loc...f2169afcf.html

    John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamlin Pa/Deposit NY
    Posts
    3,204
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked 836 Times in 616 Posts
    Chats
    3357
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Im getting my bike ready. But it does not say how far the ride will be. I have not used my mountain bike in a long time and im a little out of shape

    To look good is to fish good

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •