Hatch Outdoors
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 185
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamlin Pa/Deposit NY
    Posts
    3,204
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked 836 Times in 616 Posts
    Chats
    3357
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Definitely anti Muslim racism.

    For all we know, they were hunting coyotes like any backward NEFFer like Dluver or FF.
    Backward!! Backward

    To look good is to fish good

  2. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 29 Times in 24 Posts
    Chats
    15
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    i would be curious to hear what a local from hancock has to say. we were up there in august and saw a bunch of this camp's members walking around laurel bank ave/route 17 area. some of the related video on youtube is pretty unnerving.


  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 47 Times in 31 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    From what I have read, it's been there since the 80’s. I first heard about Islamberg back around 2003 from a local resident in Deposit - a retired army sniper, the kind that can hit a target from like a mile away. He told me about the camp with the guarded entrance, men with machine guns in camp & etc. and he went on to say how the FBI was watching the place, (this was only two years after 9/11) and so on. He also said the women are seen around town but usually the men remain up in camp. At first I kind of thought he was pulling my leg, and then one day I did a double take when I saw women in Burkas in the Deposit grocery store. After that I looked around on the net and came across some of the same articles. Now on the other hand, in 2006 after the big flood, the residents of Islamberg came down to help out the residents of Deposit, and there are camps of many religions in the area – Jewish, Christian, etc. I believe Islamberg is up off of Roods Creek Rd. - off Rt. 17 by the abandoned diner across from Monument Pool. If the terrorist training camp stories have even some truth to them, it is scary that it is VERY close to Cannonsville Reservoir - as we all know, one of the major sources of drinking water for NYC.


  4. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Middletown, Ny
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks
    401
    Thanked 246 Times in 155 Posts
    Chats
    2452
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Looking at Roods RD on Google maps, you can blaintly see their compound of what seems like a bunch of trailers and a few open fields on a mountain facing toward Camnonsville Resivoir. Literally they are within walking distance to NYC drinking water.

    This is is one of those time when I feel safe knowing I have my own well.. Lol

    "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

  5. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Middletown, Ny
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks
    401
    Thanked 246 Times in 155 Posts
    Chats
    2452
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Pretty fucked up how our government just lets this shit slide..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	236.3 KB 
ID:	11120

    "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

  6. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,217
    Thanks
    1,107
    Thanked 888 Times in 546 Posts
    Chats
    819
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by iflifish View Post
    From what I have read, it's been there since the 80’s. I first heard about Islamberg back around 2003 from a local resident in Deposit - a retired army sniper, the kind that can hit a target from like a mile away. He told me about the camp with the guarded entrance, men with machine guns in camp & etc. and he went on to say how the FBI was watching the place, (this was only two years after 9/11) and so on. He also said the women are seen around town but usually the men remain up in camp. At first I kind of thought he was pulling my leg, and then one day I did a double take when I saw women in Burkas in the Deposit grocery store. After that I looked around on the net and came across some of the same articles. Now on the other hand, in 2006 after the big flood, the residents of Islamberg came down to help out the residents of Deposit, and there are camps of many religions in the area – Jewish, Christian, etc. I believe Islamberg is up off of Roods Creek Rd. - off Rt. 17 by the abandoned diner across from Monument Pool. If the terrorist training camp stories have even some truth to them, it is scary that it is VERY close to Cannonsville Reservoir - as we all know, one of the major sources of drinking water for NYC.

    Terrorist Academy in upstate NY

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,217
    Thanks
    1,107
    Thanked 888 Times in 546 Posts
    Chats
    819
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock



    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Chats
    44
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    That place is a shit hole looks like a city dump from the skies. 90% of the hand to hand combat moves in the other video only work on untrained people. People that are trained are not fooled by moves they are expecting. Send them all packing back to the big sand box.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFCAXdYKxrs


  9. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 83 Times in 53 Posts
    Chats
    6
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by Stenacron man View Post
    That place is a shit hole looks like a city dump from the skies. 90% of the hand to hand combat moves in the other video only work on untrained people. People that are trained are not fooled by moves they are expecting. Send them all packing back to the big sand box.
    This video reveals the terrifying truth about Islamberg and shows that they should all be deported back to their big sandboxes in inner-city Philadelphia and New York City, where they came from, in 1984, when the crack epidemic was just starting to rage in those communities.

    The most chilling part starts at around 5:00:




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Middletown, Ny
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks
    401
    Thanked 246 Times in 155 Posts
    Chats
    2452
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by mob201 View Post
    This video reveals the terrifying truth about Islamberg and shows that they should all be deported back to their big sandboxes in inner-city Philadelphia and New York City, where they came from, in 1984, when the crack epidemic was just starting to rage in those communities.

    The most chilling part starts at around 5:00:

    Part two gets even better..

    "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,217
    Thanks
    1,107
    Thanked 888 Times in 546 Posts
    Chats
    819
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    I brought up this topic on another forum with some of the links from here. There are a bunch of muzzie sympathizers over there.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  12. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
    Chats
    44
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    If they don't like the way we live they can sure leave this continent,
    I wont mind at all.



    To all others free speech is OK but watch what you type. Big Brother reads everything now and profiles everybody for hate crimes.


Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •