Simms
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts

Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

Ill just tell you my experience during NY deer season of 2015. I was hunting off of Roods Creek Rd. around 3pm we heard shots, then multiple shots from multiple firearms all coming from? You guessed it. This went on for about an hour. They weren't hunting deer and if they were then the deer must have been in giant herds. True story

To look good is to fish good

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moosekid View Post
    aww shucks mac, you noticed

i think it's kinda hilarious that defending islamberg has given me a reputation as a PC, kumbaye-ah, safe-space-herb. i literally snapped this photo right after reading your post, on my way home from work. would i wear this totally bitching shirt with saddam in the crosshairs if i was worried about being PC to muslims all the time?? no. although, admittedly, when i wear it -- i avoid my halal guy, who hooks it up with the extra vegetables...

your critique of my attack on other religions is mostly accurate. and you're right that 'muslim identifying americans' are probably more likely to follow every line in the qran than 'christian identifying americans' and their bible. i said stuff about christians to lure you (or hopefully CMM) into the fray, and the stuff about mormons was to round it out...and you're exactly right...it mainly pertains to the FCLDS, which is basically a cult.

...and trout nazi didn't strike a nerve with me at all. the only thing he's guilty of is shit-logic. i just thought it was funny as hell that the guy with nazi in his handle is out here bashing religious groups, and using the term 'libs.' had to seize the day and make some nazi jokes.

my elementary school was probably about 35% muslim refugee kids from somalia and eritrea. my highschool was probably more like 20%. i'm really close friends with TONS of kids that came from hardcore conservative muslim upbringings. when there's an entire forum of people calling them goat fuckers and cockroaches that need to be exterminated, i feel like a shithead not saying something.

ps. i only used one five-dollar-word in this entire post.

I have a feeling your wearing that shirt ironically though.

Lets see if you can actually guess where I got my handle from (hint: not the little Austrian guy with the Groucho stache and comb-over).

Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by WBDluver View Post
    Ill just tell you my experience during NY deer season of 2015. I was hunting off of Roods Creek Rd. around 3pm we heard shots, then multiple shots from multiple firearms all coming from? You guessed it. This went on for about an hour. They weren't hunting deer and if they were then the deer must have been in giant herds. True story
    lol. When you were creeping around in the woods with a gun, you heard some other guys firing guns.

Ergo, they must be up to something...

WDLuver, you spend a lot of time up there, as do I. So you know that people shooting at stuff in their backyards is pretty much the norm. I was up in Cadosia just the other day and heard what sounded like the Battle of the Bulge coming from the woods behind some guy's house.

Nothing suspicious about that.. maybe he has a large family, with a surplus of armed toddlers.

Do the people of Islamberg take target practice? Probably. Wouldn't you? In the last two years, they have had multiple deranged right-wing nutjobs driving across the country publicly vowing in order to wage war on them.

Just last year, some kind of pathetic "patriotic" biker gang randomly showed up in Deposit after watching too much Fox News propaganda:

Bikers Against Jihad Shows up in Islamberg

So, you've got all kinds of mouth breathing weirdos from flyover states coming after you, because you're the closest thing that the conspiracy peddlers and Muslim scare brigade can find to a "terrorist training compound on US soil", which in itself is laughable...

in this situation, NOT taking measures to protect yourself and your kids... that would be un-American.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thursthouse View Post
    we (America) have killed far more civilians in their home countries than ISIS (for example) has come even close to.
    I would beg to differ.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

http://www.savebristolbay.org/

REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

http://www.roehard.com

http://www.glsteelheadco.com

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

i'm with you nazi. if anyone on this board is qualified to assess the cultural attributes of a religion -- its the nazi. go back and read what was written. i've defended the residents of islamberg and argued that they do not deserve to be slaughtered. then the nazi chimes in with some world-class irony....

Who said anything about slaughtering them?

Mark Twain

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    I would beg to differ.
    Any sources?

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emoussa View Post
    In the spirit of this quote, lets do some critical thinking. We are both on the same page, mind you. We both dislike religious extremists, so you can continue chillen like bob dillon.

What countries have been repeatedly proven to sponsor terrorism and the spread of wahhabi islam? http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40496778

Dont get worked up. Of course things are more complicated than I present. But lets first answer these questions as simply as we can and go from there.
    What were Al-queada & friends' manpower numbers like before and after our "war on terror" began? What was their presence like in Syria, Iraq & Libya?

------The manpower is much higher than it was than.I blame that on Bush for going into iraq when he shouldn't have, and Obama pulling out the way he did creating a Vacuum for terrorists.

How many people have died in Muslim countries as a result of bombs we and our allies have dropped? How many Americans have died at the hands of goat fucking muslims?

------Thousands died here on 9/11, and many in the European countries since than.My concern as is the Military's is not the past but what can happen now and in the future here.If its only one it's to many.

What is our relationship with said country?

----------How do you know they are not part of the offensive plan?

How many people in the US die by goat fuckers every year? How many people are killed by armed toddlers?

------- That is irrelevant when thinking in terms of protecting our country.They are planning to strike here again worse than 9/11.We must play offense not defense.

Things are much more complicated than they appear to most.

----------If you believe in protecting our country from enemies abroad and within, you will do what is necessary to achieve that goal.

------Everyone thinks to much about the politics instead of looking at this from a Military standpoint.

I have to many friends that have served to protect our lives, and come from a family of Marines.That is why I put politics aside and look at it only one way.Protect and defend the United States at all costs.

Signing out ----great day to be on the River.

Ciao For Now.Keep it tight.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thursthouse View Post
    Any sources?

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isi...ears-u-n499426

Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 679 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 31 Posts

aww shucks mac, you noticed

i think it's kinda hilarious that defending islamberg has given me a reputation as a PC, kumbaye-ah, safe-space-herb. i literally snapped this photo right after reading your post, on my way home from work. would i wear this totally bitching shirt with saddam in the crosshairs if i was worried about being PC to muslims all the time?? no. although, admittedly, when i wear it -- i avoid my halal guy, who hooks it up with the extra vegetables...

your critique of my attack on other religions is mostly accurate. and you're right that 'muslim identifying americans' are probably more likely to follow every line in the qran than 'christian identifying americans' and their bible. i said stuff about christians to lure you (or hopefully CMM) into the fray, and the stuff about mormons was to round it out...and you're exactly right...it mainly pertains to the FCLDS, which is basically a cult.

...and trout nazi didn't strike a nerve with me at all. the only thing he's guilty of is shit-logic. i just thought it was funny as hell that the guy with nazi in his handle is out here bashing religious groups, and using the term 'libs.' had to seize the day and make some nazi jokes.

my elementary school was probably about 35% muslim refugee kids from somalia and eritrea. my highschool was probably more like 20%. i'm really close friends with TONS of kids that came from hardcore conservative muslim upbringings. when there's an entire forum of people calling them goat fuckers and cockroaches that need to be exterminated, i feel like a shithead not saying something.

ps. i only used one five-dollar-word in this entire post.
    I had a good friend I did basic training with who made the army a career (I got out to exploit my capitalist pig opportunities) in any event he did 4 tours in Afghanistan and one in Iraq. It's common for us forces to use local interpreters and he struck up a friendship with several locals during his time in country. On his last tour he was invited to dinner at the home of one such fellow. I'll spare you the details but it didn't end well. He managed to avoid he fate that was waiting for him and they ultimately captured the interpreter trying to flee into the mountains. He basically told the interrogators he hates all Americans and was just waiting for the right opportunity to kill one. Now I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from on this and you will note I didn't once use the term "goat fucker" until just now. That's because I recognize there are certainly plenty of peaceful American loving Muslims out there. Folks who have embraced our American values and may even indulge in our cherished past time of drinking and eating pork. I salute them. I don't think TN was calling you out specifically (you'll have to ask him yourself) it is true whether you want to believe it or not that an awful lot of progressives want to bend over backwards to not offend Muslims instead of advocating for a broad reformation. The folks in the know like Ms Ali are often pushed aside. She was recently disinvited from a keynote at a New York university. Her honorary degree was rescinded because she was going to lay some knowledge on the students and the various Muslim and progressive student groups along with faculty weren't interested in hearing it. Moose there are some evil people already here and looking to do us harm. I'm not suggesting you aren't aware of this but I hope you truly appreciate the significance of what I'm telling you. My friends In Europe consistently pass along one sad story after another about what is transpiring in places like Germany and the U.K and France.

So no I don't think TN was wrong perhaps a bit inelegant. As for the t shirt, stop wearing tight shirts to make yourself look muscular. You look like a boob.

"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MACFLY For This Useful Post:

CTobias (07-12-2017), Trout Nazi (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emoussa View Post
    In the spirit of this quote, lets do some critical thinking. We are both on the same page, mind you. We both dislike religious extremists, so you can continue chillen like bob dillon.

Dont get worked up. Of course things are more complicated than I present. But lets first answer these questions as simply as we can and go from there.
    It sounds to me like your a little jacked up over this.

What were Al-queada & friends' manpower numbers like before and after our "war on terror" began? What was their presence like in Syria, Iraq & Libya?

---------The numbers have increased dramatically.I put blame on Bush for going into Iraq, and Obama pulling out of there the way he did.It created a vacuum for terrorists.

How many people have died in Muslim countries as a result of bombs we and our allies have dropped? How many Americans have died at the hands of goat fucking muslims?

----------I guess you forgot about 9/11 ????? I never called them goat fucking Muslims.They are Goat fucking radical terrorists.Lets be clear on that one.

How many people in the US die by goat fuckers every year? How many people are killed by armed toddlers?

-----------Looking at it from a military standpoint that question is not relevant.It is what we are preparing for.That is forward thinking.They are planning to hit us worse than 9/11.

What countries have been repeatedly proven to sponsor terrorism and the spread of wahhabi islam? http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40496778

What is our relationship with said country?--------------- How do you know what our relationship really is? How do you know when the shit hits the fan they are not part of our Offensive plan.

It sounds to me like your playing both sides of the fence here.Bottom line if your going to defend the United Sates you must be offensive and not play defense.It's the Politics that skew everyone's thoughts and feelings on these matters.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

Mac, good move on the vote......I also agree that neither of those boobs are qualified for office, and the "lesser of two evils" that I hear from people is disturbing.....exercise your rights and vote...but leave the party lines at home and use your brain....too bad most of our country is half brain washed by the left or the right, we need a middle....well you don't, you have quite a "middle" with the size waders you have been peddling around here.....

"I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lightenup For This Useful Post:

MACFLY (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 26 Times in 26 Posts

No, your wrong. I do spend a lot of time up there and im familiar with firearms. This was not just a few random pot shots. this was multiple firearms for quite a while. much like you would hear at a firearms range.

To look good is to fish good

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information