Royal Wulff Products
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 133 to 144 of 185
  1. #133
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 117 Times in 78 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post
    Was at the beach Up north the other day (caught a few stripers on small sand eal flies) and saw a family of Muslims...
    I love that you put the world's shittiest fishing report at the beginning.

    went somewhere. caught some fish. but about those muslims...

    At least post some photos of those stripers.

    apart from that. Yeah, I think you're confusing religious tolerance with support for the more traditionalist parts of a religion. I don't know any liberals who are actually in favor of the shit you're describing.


  2. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,032
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 545 Times in 372 Posts
    Chats
    54
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by mudbug201 View Post
    I love that you put the world's shittiest fishing report at the beginning.

    went somewhere. caught some fish. but about those muslims...

    At least post some photos of those stripers.

    apart from that. Yeah, I think you're confusing religious tolerance with support for the more traditionalist parts of a religion. I don't know any liberals who are actually in favor of the shit you're describing.
    Not the worlds shittiest, have you read Mac's recent report.

    Traditionalist part of the religion? Have you ever visited that part of the world, or lived there? If you have, you'd realize it's not traditionalist, but pretty much core.

    Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

  3. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 117 Times in 78 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post
    Not the worlds shittiest, have you read Mac's recent report.
    Not yet.. oh yikes, see what you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post

    Traditionalist part of the religion? Have you ever visited that part of the world, or lived there? If you have, you'd realize it's not traditionalist, but pretty much core.
    Which part of the world? Indonesia? Pakistan? Palestine? Morocco? The Muslim world is huge and has all kinds of branches, sects, traditions, etc.

    But yeah, point taken - I'm no expert, but I do understand that treating women poorly is pretty central to most / many of these traditions, even if the full burqa treatment is not the norm.


  4. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    1060 West Addison, Chicago....
    Posts
    4,107
    Thanks
    2,072
    Thanked 949 Times in 635 Posts
    Chats
    4391
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by moosekid View Post
    i'm with you nazi. if anyone on this board is qualified to assess the cultural attributes of a religion -- its the nazi. go back and read what was written. i've defended the residents of islamberg and argued that they do not deserve to be slaughtered. then the nazi chimes in with some world-class irony....

    i completely understand the point you're trying to make, but you've fallen down the rabbit hole of conservative rhetoric. i'm saying that domestic terrorism against law-abiding muslims is wrong -- and you're firing back just reading from a script of misinformation -- disengaged from the crux of the conversation entirely. you're probably reading this right now and uncontrollably mumbling 'hilary's emails....private email server...hilary's emails....'

    the flaw in your logic is the syllogism that equates "supports them in not being the target of mass shootings" with "supports and agrees with all facets of their religion."

    i don't support the repression of women in devout muslim households any more than i support the repression of women in devout christian households or the egregious rates of incest in mormon households. religious fanatics are bonkers, but i don't discriminate against normal christians the way i do against those crazy fuckers that pray before they eat

    I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent." Timothy 2:12

    ps. shoutout to macfly for coming on the fly fishing forums, thanking trout nazi for his contributions, but not voicing an opinion on a controversial subject. i bet you tell all your co-workers that you didn't vote in the 2016 election so you're not outed as a bigot..
    Some big words in there bro...

    "I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

  5. #137
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 190 Times in 133 Posts
    Chats
    11
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by JOE.T View Post

    Just Remember things are not always what they appear to be.Perception is a major flaw of the human species.
    In the spirit of this quote, lets do some critical thinking. We are both on the same page, mind you. We both dislike religious extremists, so you can continue chillen like bob dillon.

    What were Al-queada & friends' manpower numbers like before and after our "war on terror" began? What was their presence like in Syria, Iraq & Libya?

    How many people have died in Muslim countries as a result of bombs we and our allies have dropped? How many Americans have died at the hands of goat fucking muslims?

    How many people in the US die by goat fuckers every year? How many people are killed by armed toddlers?

    What countries have been repeatedly proven to sponsor terrorism and the spread of wahhabi islam? http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40496778

    What is our relationship with said country?


    Dont get worked up. Of course things are more complicated than I present. But lets first answer these questions as simply as we can and go from there.


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emoussa For This Useful Post:

    lightenup (07-07-2017), mudbug201 (07-06-2017)

  7. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,032
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 545 Times in 372 Posts
    Chats
    54
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by moosekid View Post
    i'm with you nazi. if anyone on this board is qualified to assess the cultural attributes of a religion -- its the nazi. go back and read what was written. i've defended the residents of islamberg and argued that they do not deserve to be slaughtered. then the nazi chimes in with some world-class irony....

    i completely understand the point you're trying to make, but you've fallen down the rabbit hole of conservative rhetoric. i'm saying that domestic terrorism against law-abiding muslims is wrong -- and you're firing back just reading from a script of misinformation -- disengaged from the crux of the conversation entirely. you're probably reading this right now and uncontrollably mumbling 'hilary's emails....private email server...hilary's emails....'

    the flaw in your logic is the syllogism that equates "supports them in not being the target of mass shootings" with "supports and agrees with all facets of their religion."

    i don't support the repression of women in devout muslim households any more than i support the repression of women in devout christian households or the egregious rates of incest in mormon households. religious fanatics are bonkers, but i don't discriminate against normal christians the way i do against those crazy fuckers that pray before they eat

    I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent." Timothy 2:12

    ps. shoutout to macfly for coming on the fly fishing forums, thanking trout nazi for his contributions, but not voicing an opinion on a controversial subject. i bet you tell all your co-workers that you didn't vote in the 2016 election so you're not outed as a bigot..
    Wow, you must be like smart or something. I need to go google some of those words. And who here said that the residents of Islamaburg should be slaughtered?

    Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trout Nazi For This Useful Post:

    MACFLY (07-06-2017)

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,032
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 545 Times in 372 Posts
    Chats
    54
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by emoussa View Post
    In the spirit of this quote, lets do some critical thinking. We are both on the same page, mind you. We both dislike religious extremists, so you can continue chillen like bob dillon.

    What were Al-queada & friends' manpower numbers like before and after our "war on terror" began? What was their presence like in Syria, Iraq & Libya?

    How many people have died in Muslim countries as a result of bombs we and our allies have dropped? How many Americans have died at the hands of goat fucking muslims?

    How many people in the US die by goat fuckers every year? How many people are killed by armed toddlers?

    What countries have been repeatedly proven to sponsor terrorism and the spread of wahhabi islam? http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40496778

    What is our relationship with said country?


    Dont get worked up. Of course things are more complicated than I present. But lets first answer these questions as simply as we can and go from there.
    Not many Americans here have died because Homeland, the FBI, the CIA, and our military are doing their jobs. Go ask the folks in France and Great Britain how it's working out on their end.

    This here is what happens when no quality fishing reports happen (guilty as charged). I'll try to change that in the next couple of days with some at least mediocre ones.

    Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 190 Times in 133 Posts
    Chats
    11
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post
    Not many Americans here have died because Homeland, the FBI, the CIA, and our military are doing their jobs. Go ask the folks in France and Great Britain how it's working out on their end.

    This here is what happens when no quality fishing reports happen (guilty as charged). I'll try to change that in the next couple of days with some at least mediocre ones.
    No doubt they are good. We put alot of resources into those institutions. Like well over a trillion a year. Thats alot of loot. Alot of incentive to create a threat that justifies the spending.


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to emoussa For This Useful Post:

    lightenup (07-07-2017)

  12. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 117 Times in 78 Posts
    Chats
    2
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by emoussa View Post
    In the spirit of this quote, lets do some critical thinking. We are both on the same page, mind you. We both dislike religious extremists, so you can continue chillen like bob dillon.

    What were Al-queada & friends' manpower numbers like before and after our "war on terror" began? What was their presence like in Syria, Iraq & Libya?

    How many people have died in Muslim countries as a result of bombs we and our allies have dropped? How many Americans have died at the hands of goat fucking muslims?

    How many people in the US die by goat fuckers every year? How many people are killed by armed toddlers?

    What countries have been repeatedly proven to sponsor terrorism and the spread of wahhabi islam? http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40496778

    What is our relationship with said country?


    Dont get worked up. Of course things are more complicated than I present. But lets first answer these questions as simply as we can and go from there.
    I don't have answers for some of these questions (I'm not half as smart as Moosekid).

    But I did see this in my Twitter feed, which is admittedly full of libtards like me.

    Seems like the armed toddlers are way better at terrorizing than the goat fuckers:

    3,400: Americans who died by Terrorism since 2001

    3,400: Americans who died by household firearms since five weeks ago.

    The point is this... whatever you think of Islamberg, thank god there's no encampment of armed toddlers up near Hancock. We'd all be fucked.


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mudbug201 For This Useful Post:

    emoussa (07-06-2017)

  14. #142
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,813
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,569
    Thanked 1,062 Times in 684 Posts
    Chats
    3059
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by moosekid View Post
    i'm with you nazi. if anyone on this board is qualified to assess the cultural attributes of a religion -- its the nazi. go back and read what was written. i've defended the residents of islamberg and argued that they do not deserve to be slaughtered. then the nazi chimes in with some world-class irony....

    i completely understand the point you're trying to make, but you've fallen down the rabbit hole of conservative rhetoric. i'm saying that domestic terrorism against law-abiding muslims is wrong -- and you're firing back just reading from a script of misinformation -- disengaged from the crux of the conversation entirely. you're probably reading this right now and uncontrollably mumbling 'hilary's emails....private email server...hilary's emails....'

    the flaw in your logic is the syllogism that equates "supports them in not being the target of mass shootings" with "supports and agrees with all facets of their religion."

    i don't support the repression of women in devout muslim households any more than i support the repression of women in devout christian households or the egregious rates of incest in mormon households. religious fanatics are bonkers, but i don't discriminate against normal christians the way i do against those crazy fuckers that pray before they eat

    I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent." Timothy 2:12

    ps. shoutout to macfly for coming on the fly fishing forums, thanking trout nazi for his contributions, but not voicing an opinion on a controversial subject. i bet you tell all your co-workers that you didn't vote in the 2016 election so you're not outed as a bigot..
    Thanks moosekid I appreciate the shoutout. What you really want me to do is wade into a topic with my opinion so you can post your reply and demonstrate to all of us how well you write. I'm gonna tee it up for you so here we go.

    I would be quite happy if we got out of the Middle East with the exception of assisting Israel in its defense. I didn't vote for trump or Hillary. I didn't think either was worthy of the office quite frankly. Do with that what you will. I agree domestic terrorism against peaceful Muslims would be wrong. It would actually create a lot of backlash and rightfully so. Now just like you took the time to point out the flaws in TNs post I'm gonna help you out cause I'm good like that. First you throw in a line from Timothy in a not so subtle attempt to draw some comparison between the Christian religion and Islam. Then there's the reference to mormons and incest (nice touch) despite the fact that there are no egregious rates of incest occurring in the Mormon faith today. Polygamy was banned long ago and the largest off shoot of the Mormon faith that separated from the main church and still practiced polygamy had about 8000 members. There is no comparison. Now before you start reverting to your progressive counterpoints let me just say that unlike you I have spent time in several Muslim countries both in the military and in civilian life. Islam is fundamentally different in its practice and intent and there is a substantial percentage of the faith that supports or practices tenets that we would all find objectionable. Moreover these tenets have been taught for generations and continue to be taught in madrassas and mosques today including many in the United States. The numbers dwarf any comparison to devout Christians or mormons. Since I know you aren't likely to take my word for it just listen to some of the more enlightened people on this topic. Ayaan hrsi Ali is a pretty good source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFfDhh5cEqc

    Finally I think TN struck a nerve with you on his last point. Yeah I'm afraid progressives (vertsinly not all) bend over backwards to not offend the Muslim faith. The political correctness is silly really. Folks like sen sanders look ridiculous when they assail political appointees on their religious views. If ms Ali's view is correct and I believe it is our political leaders would be well served to help hasten that reformation rather than pretend one doesn't need to happen.

    So there you go moose. Have a field day. Invite beetle and mudbug to the party. I look forward to learning some new vocabulary. Btw you had me at syllogism. I almost blacked out on that one

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MACFLY For This Useful Post:

    emoussa (07-06-2017), hatchman (07-06-2017), lightenup (07-07-2017), moosekid (07-07-2017), Trout Nazi (07-06-2017)

  16. #143
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,032
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 545 Times in 372 Posts
    Chats
    54
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    You guys are good. I just can't type A novel on an iPhone. I think Moose needs to go visit the Middle East. Dip his toes in visiting Saudi, then check out Yemen, then maybe Pakistan, Peshawar would be good. The hipster beard won't cut, he'll need to go full ZZTop.

    Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trout Nazi For This Useful Post:

    moosekid (07-07-2017)

  18. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 119 Times in 83 Posts
    Chats
    278
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Thanks moosekid I appreciate the shoutout. What you really want me to do is wade into a topic with my opinion so you can post your reply and demonstrate to all of us how well you write. I'm gonna tee it up for you so here we go.

    I would be quite happy if we got out of the Middle East with the exception of assisting Israel in its defense. I didn't vote for trump or Hillary. I didn't think either was worthy of the office quite frankly. Do with that what you will. I agree domestic terrorism against peaceful Muslims would be wrong. It would actually create a lot of backlash and rightfully so. Now just like you took the time to point out the flaws in TNs post I'm gonna help you out cause I'm good like that. First you throw in a line from Timothy in a not so subtle attempt to draw some comparison between the Christian religion and Islam. Then there's the reference to mormons and incest (nice touch) despite the fact that there are no egregious rates of incest occurring in the Mormon faith today. Polygamy was banned long ago and the largest off shoot of the Mormon faith that separated from the main church and still practiced polygamy had about 8000 members. There is no comparison. Now before you start reverting to your progressive counterpoints let me just say that unlike you I have spent time in several Muslim countries both in the military and in civilian life. Islam is fundamentally different in its practice and intent and there is a substantial percentage of the faith that supports or practices tenets that we would all find objectionable. Moreover these tenets have been taught for generations and continue to be taught in madrassas and mosques today including many in the United States. The numbers dwarf any comparison to devout Christians or mormons. Since I know you aren't likely to take my word for it just listen to some of the more enlightened people on this topic. Ayaan hrsi Ali is a pretty good source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFfDhh5cEqc

    Finally I think TN struck a nerve with you on his last point. Yeah I'm afraid progressives (vertsinly not all) bend over backwards to not offend the Muslim faith. The political correctness is silly really. Folks like sen sanders look ridiculous when they assail political appointees on their religious views. If ms Ali's view is correct and I believe it is our political leaders would be well served to help hasten that reformation rather than pretend one doesn't need to happen.

    So there you go moose. Have a field day. Invite beetle and mudbug to the party. I look forward to learning some new vocabulary. Btw you had me at syllogism. I almost blacked out on that one
    aww shucks mac, you noticed

    i think it's kinda hilarious that defending islamberg has given me a reputation as a PC, kumbaye-ah, safe-space-herb. i literally snapped this photo right after reading your post, on my way home from work. would i wear this totally bitching shirt with saddam in the crosshairs if i was worried about being PC to muslims all the time?? no. although, admittedly, when i wear it -- i avoid my halal guy, who hooks it up with the extra vegetables...



    your critique of my attack on other religions is mostly accurate. and you're right that 'muslim identifying americans' are probably more likely to follow every line in the qran than 'christian identifying americans' and their bible. i said stuff about christians to lure you (or hopefully CMM) into the fray, and the stuff about mormons was to round it out...and you're exactly right...it mainly pertains to the FCLDS, which is basically a cult.

    ...and trout nazi didn't strike a nerve with me at all. the only thing he's guilty of is shit-logic. i just thought it was funny as hell that the guy with nazi in his handle is out here bashing religious groups, and using the term 'libs.' had to seize the day and make some nazi jokes.

    my elementary school was probably about 35% muslim refugee kids from somalia and eritrea. my highschool was probably more like 20%. i'm really close friends with TONS of kids that came from hardcore conservative muslim upbringings. when there's an entire forum of people calling them goat fuckers and cockroaches that need to be exterminated, i feel like a shithead not saying something.

    ps. i only used one five-dollar-word in this entire post.


    Lacey: Where'd you get that pistol?
    Blevins: At the gettin' place.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •