Simms
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts

Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Anyone who calls a group of people "goat fucking terrorists" is pretty much, by definition, suffering from a delusional and fanatical mindset that I would consider dangerous.

That is not you.

I would be speculating if I added that the phrase is a projection of violent tendencies in the person using those words, and has nothing to do whatsoever with those targeted with the insult.
    Of course it's not me...

But thanks for clearing that up.

John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

Goat is delicious when cooked properly..although, I hope no one fucked the ones I have eaten....

"I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lightenup For This Useful Post:

Rusty Spinner (06-28-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 940 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 82 Times in 67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Future Fanatic View Post
    Of course it's not me...

But thanks for clearing that up.
    My goal when I started posting here was to clear the hate from a very hateful place on the earth.

It has taken me almost a decade.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    My goal when I started posting here was to clear the hate from a very hateful place on the earth.

It has taken me almost a decade.
    Don't dismiss this out of hand... But have you considered a Cholinesterase inhibitor?
    I could supply some evidence that your last post does not represent reality...
    Maybe your grasp on the past is slippin' a bit.

John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

This is not about Muslims.This is about Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Terrorism didn't just start.You Can go back to 500 B.C. when the Persians where trying to take over the world in the name of their Religion. They slaughtered the men and raped and beat the women and children.

I have a good friend who is Muslim and we talk about this all of the time.Terrorists have a perverted way of INTERPRETING the Qu'ran.

Remember the word Radical.Very important when discussing the subject.

I have two friends that served in the special forces and the term Goat Fuckers was due to the fact that when doing Recon on them the did see them Fuck Goats.

I am not a Racist, we have very good friends of our family that are from Mexico,I have many friends that are different colors,races, and religions.

If any of you spoke to my buddies that served and they told you what they saw these Radicals do some of you would change your opinion.

These Radicals are ANIMALS AND ARE BARBARIC.

This is not about politics,This is about a group of people that want to kill anyone that does not share their beliefs.I suggest studying the history of terrorism before casting dispersion and Judgment,Educate yourself first.

Hitler and the Japanese where Radical terrorists.So where the "Masters" that had slaves.

It's the Radical beliefs that create the violence .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JOE.T For This Useful Post:

CTobias (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

So why didn't you say so in the first place...

To these liberal-progressives, the "goat thing" is just an alternative lifestyle, and they should be allowed to take long showers in whatever locker room turns them on...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pete For This Useful Post:

CTobias (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JOE.T View Post
    This is not about Muslims.This is about Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Terrorism didn't just start.You Can go back to 500 B.C. when the Persians where trying to take over the world in the name of their Religion. They slaughtered the men and raped and beat the women and children.

I have a good friend who is Muslim and we talk about this all of the time.Terrorists have a perverted way of INTERPRETING the Qu'ran.

Remember the word Radical.Very important when discussing the subject.

I have two friends that served in the special forces and the term Goat Fuckers was due to the fact that when doing Recon on them the did see them Fuck Goats.

I am not a Racist, we have very good friends of our family that are from Mexico,I have many friends that are different colors,races, and religions.

If any of you spoke to my buddies that served and they told you what they saw these Radicals do some of you would change your opinion.

These Radicals are ANIMALS AND ARE BARBARIC.

This is not about politics,This is about a group of people that want to kill anyone that does not share their beliefs.I suggest studying the history of terrorism before casting dispersion and Judgment,Educate yourself first.

Hitler and the Japanese where Radical terrorists.So where the "Masters" that had slaves.

It's the Radical beliefs that create the violence .

I completely agree with what your saying Joe. It is the radical extremists that need to be exterminated . From what I have read and seen the people living in Islamburg are peaceful people who want to live a simple lifestyle . I have done business in NYC / five Boros for many years. I remember the first time they bombed the World Trade Center ,I personally have seen Palestinians acting very happy and excited that day in some of the Palestinian supermarkets and stores I dealt with . I also know people who seen them celebrate in the streets of Paterson during 911, that was not just a story,it was true.This is a different element, I have personally dealt with and although all are not like that,a good percentage in my experience would love to see the demise of our culture and become an Islamic State. I wish we were The USA of our grand parents generation ,Instead of the
    Politically correct strangle hold we find ourselves in now, these evil sand fleas in the Middle East would have been 3000 degrees by now, North Korea and Iran would have been lit up, and China and Russia would have been told to shut the fuck up or your next. We live in a world we're kindness is taken as weakness and our grandparents generation knew that,we just get taken advantage of by countries and cultures that hate us,but want our money and resources,but would love to see our demise.Dont get too riled up by the people living in Islamburg,they have the hairy eye ball of the FBI,and every local within a 20 mile radius that thinks it's a terrorist training camp upon them.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26...iel-greenfield

These Goat fucking terrorists can arm themselves all they want.When the raids do occur and they will, they will be dealing with certain special Ops teams that have done this before and do it very well - Kill Goat Fuckers with extreme Prejudice.They wont know what hit them because If they resist they will be Dead.

My Odds are heavy on Mad Dog and our Elite Hit squads on our soil.Like 100/0 .....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JOE.T For This Useful Post:

CTobias (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thursthouse View Post
    a) you need to relax - you're going to give yourself a heart attack. it's a fly fishing forum, not the Senate floor
    b) there are a multitude of reasons that give rise to terrorists/terrorism
    c) it sounds to me like you probably are not the most educated person around, so I'm going to let this one die here...

How are the flows on the Delaware?
    I'm always Chillin like Bob Dillon.I hate politics and most politicians.There Liars not buyers.

Flows are good, but the puzzle for most is when and where to go.Tough thing for many to figure out right now.

Fishing has been great for me my oldest son has me beat this year (so far) a 23 inch Brown.....All dries of course.

Don't keep wishing go fishing.

Just Remember things are not always what they appear to be.Perception is a major flaw of the human species.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JOE.T For This Useful Post:

Thursthouse (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Was at the beach Up north the other day (caught a few stripers on small sand eal flies) and saw a family of Muslims. Guys were wearing bathing suits, no shirts and the women were covered head to toe, not wading above mid-shin. I'll go non-PC and say thats some backwards-ass shit right there. I don't get how libs can be all pro LBGT, equal pay for women, but support a religion that basically treats their women like shit.

Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trout Nazi For This Useful Post:

CTobias (07-07-2017), dcabarle (07-07-2017), MACFLY (07-05-2017)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 673 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 31 Times in 31 Posts

Ah the good old days
    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post
    Was at the beach Up north the other day (caught a few stripers on small sand eal flies) and saw a family of Muslims. Guys were wearing bathing suits, no shirts and the women were covered head to toe, not wading above mid-shin. I'll go non-PC and say thats some backwards-ass shit right there. I don't get how libs can be all pro LBGT, equal pay for women, but support a religion that basically treats their women like shit.

"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MACFLY For This Useful Post:

CTobias (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

i'm with you nazi. if anyone on this board is qualified to assess the cultural attributes of a religion -- its the nazi. go back and read what was written. i've defended the residents of islamberg and argued that they do not deserve to be slaughtered. then the nazi chimes in with some world-class irony....

i completely understand the point you're trying to make, but you've fallen down the rabbit hole of conservative rhetoric. i'm saying that domestic terrorism against law-abiding muslims is wrong -- and you're firing back just reading from a script of misinformation -- disengaged from the crux of the conversation entirely. you're probably reading this right now and uncontrollably mumbling 'hilary's emails....private email server...hilary's emails....'

the flaw in your logic is the syllogism that equates "supports them in not being the target of mass shootings" with "supports and agrees with all facets of their religion."

i don't support the repression of women in devout muslim households any more than i support the repression of women in devout christian households or the egregious rates of incest in mormon households. religious fanatics are bonkers, but i don't discriminate against normal christians the way i do against those crazy fuckers that pray before they eat

I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent." Timothy 2:12

ps. shoutout to macfly for coming on the fly fishing forums, thanking trout nazi for his contributions, but not voicing an opinion on a controversial subject. i bet you tell all your co-workers that you didn't vote in the 2016 election so you're not outed as a bigot..

Lacey: Where'd you get that pistol?
    Blevins: At the gettin' place.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moosekid For This Useful Post:

lightenup (07-06-2017), MACFLY (07-06-2017)

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information