Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 486 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 12 Posts

Re: Terrorism training in Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by JOE.T View Post
    Jihadist Goat Fuckers have a perverted view of the Qur'an.
    It's not that it's a perverted view, it's what they know is right (just like any religion) but, islam wants you to die if you're not a muslim.
    They want to kill anyone that does not share their beliefs..
    Correct.

I suggest you read about Sharia Law.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
    I was going to post a similar link but you beat me to it. This is a problem anywhere in the world where muslims congregate. Muslims try to institute sharia everywhere they go. All religion coming from that area are the same. Christians have an out with jesus. That was nice of them to invent such a character! Imagine if the christians started blowing things up! Some christians somehow never heard of jesus and every so often you'll hear of an abortion clinic being bombed but that hasn't happened in a long time.

All religion is the same in a way. It's all geared to brainwash and to control people. What makes islam dangerous is that there is no jesus to turn things around. Islam is dangerous because of what some call "extremists" teach their children. Let's face it, when is the last time you saw a little catholic boy being blown by a pri.... ohh sorry, didn't meant to go off topic. What I was going to say, when was the last time you saw a little catholic boy sawing off someone's head with a machete or firing a rifle point blank into someones head? Well, that's easy... NEVER! Don't get me wrong, christianity has it's own issues but, families aren't teaching their kids how to saw off heads of the infidels!

If you claim to be peaceful and a muslim, I'd have to say you're lying about 1 or the other. You're either peaceful or your a muslim but the koran is pretty straight forward in saying that you cannot be both. You can take for example the website Joe T provided so eloquently;lol.

Here's another link:
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/

and another...
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30

As far as your friend. I'm sure he's a nice guy and I'm sure he has a nice family. They aren't true muslims though. Muslim and peace to describe a person and their faith is an oxymoron.

Pictures taken before/after/during fly fishing:
    http://dcabarle.smugmug.com/Sports/F...79119552_XXeHe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 940 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 82 Times in 67 Posts

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by JOE.T View Post
    How have you protected our country ? You have no clue...

Are you fucking kidding me, it's our fault that these crazy goat fucking scumbag terrorists want to kill us?

Wow your either drinking Kool -Aid or like half the country crying out be nice to the Fucking terrorists and they wont hurt us.

Let me know when you wake up from the dream state your in.

Fuck you and anyone else that dares blame the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for terrorists wanting to kill us !!!!
    I appreciate the attempt at reason from Mudbug, but gotta agree with Joe.T, especially if these guys are actually out there fucking goats.

How can anyone support that?

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 23 Times in 21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    I appreciate the attempt at reason from Mudbug, but gotta agree with Joe.T, especially if these guys are actually out there fucking goats.

How can anyone support that?
    I'm sure you've already thought up a way to blame THAT on Republicans...
    But how many innocents were taken out by Obama? He seemed to like the drones.
    We should ask him... I think he is currently in Bali, drinking margaritas from glasses chiseled out of Antarctic icebergs.

John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Future Fanatic For This Useful Post:

Rusty Spinner (06-28-2017), Thursthouse (06-27-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Future Fanatic View Post
    I'm sure you've already thought up a way to blame THAT on Republicans...
    But how many innocents were taken out by Obama? He seemed to like the drones.
    We should ask him... I think he is currently in Bali, drinking margaritas from glasses chiseled out of Antarctic icebergs.
    My point was that if there are people who are actually out there fucking goats, I don't support them, and we should be able to agree to stop the goat fucking, which perhaps correlates to other violent crimes, including terrorism.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

My point was that if there are people who are actually out there fucking goats, I don't support them, and we should be able to agree to stop the goat fucking, which perhaps correlates to other violent crimes, including terrorism.
    Yeah....
    THAT was your point...

John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Future Fanatic For This Useful Post:

MACFLY (06-29-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Who said goat fucking had to be a violent crime? Couldn't the goats be consenting? I don't even know that bestiality is illegal in New York. I think laws about who or what is legally fuckable vary from state to state.

For the record, and I think I speak for all of us in saying this, alpaca fucking is an entirely different matter from goat fucking. Alpaca fucking is just a natural thing that happens from time to time, between a man and his alpacas. A certain degree of intimacy is to be expected in these situations. Especially on the lonesome high prairies of the Southern Tier.

Just putting that out there, not directing it at anyone in particular.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudbug201 For This Useful Post:

Rusty Spinner (06-28-2017), Thursthouse (06-27-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug201 View Post
    Who said goat fucking had to be a violent crime? Couldn't the goats be consenting? I don't even know that bestiality is illegal in New York. I think laws about who or what is legally fuckable vary from state to state.

For the record, and I think I speak for all of us in saying this, alpaca fucking is an entirely different matter from goat fucking. Alpaca fucking is just a natural thing that happens from time to time, between a man and his alpacas. A certain degree of intimacy is to be expected in these situations. Especially on the lonesome high prairies of the Southern Tier.

Just putting that out there, not directing it at anyone in particular.
    Funny you should bring this up; my alpacas have been asking when you are going to visit them again...
    It's the darnedest thing...

John

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Future Fanatic For This Useful Post:

MACFLY (06-29-2017), Rusty Spinner (06-28-2017), Thursthouse (06-27-2017), WBDluver (06-28-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    Muslims are goat fuckers.

How many white people are killing in the name of their God?

You're a liberal, so I wouldn't expect you to get it.
    Not a lot -- listen, all I was saying is let's call a spade a spade. There are plenty of confused racists out there who think that every Muslim poses a threat to this country. As a result, they target innocent Muslims and they justify it as killing in the name of their country. The guy from Tennessee that got busted for planning a massacre at Islamberg is a great example of this. There's the guy that stabbed the Muslims in Portland. There's the mosque that was bombed in Quebec...these are 2017's North American attacks, but since September of 2001 there have been many each year...The numbers aren't really my point. I never said that there are just as many white terrorists or that there aren't cells of radical islamic extremists that are very serious about hurting Americans. All I said was that the white guy from Tennessee and the Muslim from Broome county are both terrorists. Recognizing the Klu Klux Klan as a terrorist organization doesn't make Islamic extremism any less real -- it just proves that you care about all americans -- not just the white ones...

Lacey: Where'd you get that pistol?
    Blevins: At the gettin' place.

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Funny you should bring this up; my alpacas have been asking when you are going to visit them again...
    It's the darnedest thing...
    They were naughty last time. Figured I'd make them beg for it. Tell them I'll stop by Friday night, right after their evening carrot.

I assume you're charging the same rates as usual for adults only alpaca rides? No discount for loyal customers?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mudbug201 For This Useful Post:

Rusty Spinner (06-28-2017)

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

Yeah....
    THAT was your point...
    If we're going to call people goat fuckers, I think it's fair to assume that there's evidence of goat fucking?

If we're going to call people terrorists, then perhaps there's evidence also of terrorism?

Since the phrase "goat fucking terrorists" has been used in this thread, perhaps some evidence of either would be helpful.

Otherwise it sounds like hate from ignorant white people.

Thats my phrase:

Ignorant white people.

While I gather evidence to support those words, you work on substantiating "goat fucking terrorists."

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

Ignorant white people.

While I gather evidence to support those words, you work on substantiating "goat fucking terrorists."
    Who you callin' that? I wanna make sure you're clear on that...

But not my words and not my job...
    Why dontcha ask your bud; he seems to have an interest in bestiality.

John

Thanks
    Chats
    Groans

Who you callin' that? I wanna make sure you're clear on that...

But not my words and not my job...
    Why dontcha ask your bud; he seems to have an interest in bestiality.
    Anyone who calls a group of people "goat fucking terrorists" is pretty much, by definition, suffering from a delusional and fanatical mindset that I would consider dangerous.

That is not you.

I would be speculating if I added that the phrase is a projection of violent tendencies in the person using those words, and has nothing to do whatsoever with those targeted with the insult.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information