Simms
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 37 to 45 of 45
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,044
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    228
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    553
    Thanked in
    375 Posts
    Chats
    54
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Good point, Tobias.

    The notion that America is a moral nation is a bit dubious.

    America has the worst Constitution of any civilized nation, and provides no healthcare to its citizens, unless the ACA works.

    It is a land of former slaveholders, who believe they are morally superior because they are white.
    But....but....our president, he's blek.

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTX6Q6_VFW8

    Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

  2. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    630
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    195
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Chats
    11
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Good point, Tobias.

    The notion that America is a moral nation is a bit dubious.

    America has the worst Constitution of any civilized nation, and provides no healthcare to its citizens, unless the ACA works.

    It is a land of former slaveholders, who believe they are morally superior because they are white.
    Come on butthole,

    The worst constitution? Why do you say that?

    Every nation has a few things in their history to be ashamed of. America is not alone.


  3. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    630
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    107
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    195
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Chats
    11
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e...t-barack-obama

    *Cue the conservative comments - "liberal propaganda" "I wish he would focus on his job"

    I thought this way actually very funny.


  4. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,268
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,487
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by emoussa View Post
    Come on butthole,

    The worst constitution? Why do you say that?

    Every nation has a few things in their history to be ashamed of. America is not alone.
    Well, Canada is better.

    And so is Mexico.

    Our Constitution was pretty good 300 years ago.

    But you don't seriously believe that no progress whatsoever has been made since then?


  5. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,829
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,603
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,057
    Thanked in
    682 Posts
    Chats
    3059
    Groans
    27
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Well, Canada is better.

    And so is Mexico.

    Our Constitution was pretty good 300 years ago.

    But you don't seriously believe that no progress whatsoever has been made since then?
    Progress has been made. What does it have to do with our constitution?

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  6. #42
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    I call non-citizens captured in battle and locked up POWs. I cannot really compare it to what Stalin did killing 20 million of his own people.


  7. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    896
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Chats
    825
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Well, Canada is better.

    And so is Mexico.

    Our Constitution was pretty good 300 years ago.

    But you don't seriously believe that no progress whatsoever has been made since then?
    How is Canada better? Because they sell crack pipes in vending machines in Vancouver? Or because they charged a woman's BF with sexual assault for poking holes in his condoms so she got pregnant?

    If Mexico is so great, why are more and more illegals streaming across the border to be in America?

    The best part about all of this is that you were entrusted to shape the minds of young children. Sadly, many public educators think like you and are progressives.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  8. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Unadilla, New York
    Posts
    5,206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    688
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Chats
    683
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    Sadly, many public educators think like you and are progressives.
    Yes, many, but not all...



    John
    Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau

  9. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,221
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    896
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Chats
    825
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Politicians are all the same

    Obama Admin Trots Out Angry Mom to Push Obamacare | Truth Revolt
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obam...push-obamacare

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •