Hatch Outdoors
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 122
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    Far Left? The Missouri Information Analysis Center, or MIAC is a "fusion center," combining resources from the federal Department of Homeland Security and other agencies, in particular local agencies. It collects intelligence from both the local agencies and the Department of Homeland Security and uses these combined sources to analyze threats and better combat terrorism and other criminal activity.

    Who's sitting in the White House? Who controls these organizations? A far left leaning organization. Odd how there isn't one left leaning organization considered a potential domestic terrorist group in the report.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  2. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    Oh, aren't you the sly one. I see the trap. If the individual in question is conspiring with known terrorists to attack Americans and supplying weapons that they know will be used against America or Americans and cannot be captured, by all means, stick a candle up their ass.
    I guess they need to send this administration and a whole bunch of people from congress to the candle factory then.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  3. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Nope, they don't meet the criteria.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    I guess they need to send this administration and a whole bunch of people from congress to the candle factory then.



  4. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    Nope, they don't meet the criteria.
    Oh they don't? Meeting with known terrorists and supplying them weapons? Ok, makes sense.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  5. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Report is about the Militia Movement. I understand that you think that the federal government is "far left leaning organization", but it is duly elected. The dozens of other entities run the gamut of state, local, and private organizations that cannot be readily categorized into your left leaning, government controlled model unless you believe that "the conspiracy" has permeated all of these entities as well. I don't know of any left leaning militias. Do you? Isn't the militia movement in answer to perceived left wing tyranny?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    Who's sitting in the White House? Who controls these organizations? A far left leaning organization. Odd how there isn't one left leaning organization considered a potential domestic terrorist group in the report.



  6. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    I don't know of any left leaning militias. Do you? Isn't the militia movement in answer to perceived left wing tyranny?
    There is no militia movement. The only left wing organizations I know are domestic terrorists organizations. Weather Underground, founded by Bill Ayers (contributor to the Obama campaign), Southern Poverty Law Center (who worked very closely with the DOJ and Eric Holder). Lets just take a quick look at Barry's associates. Barack Obama -- Associates

    I wouldn't say the tyranny from the left is perceived. It's pretty in your face at this point. Amnesty to ILLEGALS!!, NSA Snooping, IRS scandal(s), DOJ investigating journalists, Fast and Furious (a poor attempt by the left to create a scapegoat for more gun legislation), etc. The list goes on and on. If people aren't angry, then they aren't paying attention. If you don't think this administration would use other outlets to demonize and smear people who don't agree with their agenda, then you are sadly mistaken and aren't paying attention to the current events.

    A few posts back you were talking about trusting the media. You can't trust any of the half truths the main stream media puts out there. How many of them are even covering all of the scandals that are going on? They might have one story about it, and then it goes away. They are covering up everything for this administration and are critical of nothing except the next vacation the family is going on. Watch the news and see how much coverage their Safari gets.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  7. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    The weather underground hasn't existed for 40 years and the Southern Poverty Law Center is a an unarmed civil rights group, but that is as close as you can come. No militia movement? No media coverage of the scandals? As the facts come out on the scandals, they are getting less and less scandalous, despite the efforts of right wing idealogues. Let the facts come out before you pass judgement based on the commentary of Fox News and Alex Jones.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    There is no militia movement. The only left wing organizations I know are domestic terrorists organizations. Weather Underground, founded by Bill Ayers (contributor to the Obama campaign), Southern Poverty Law Center (who worked very closely with the DOJ and Eric Holder). Lets just take a quick look at Barry's associates. Barack Obama -- Associates

    I wouldn't say the tyranny from the left is perceived. It's pretty in your face at this point. Amnesty to ILLEGALS!!, NSA Snooping, IRS scandal(s), DOJ investigating journalists, Fast and Furious (a poor attempt by the left to create a scapegoat for more gun legislation), etc. The list goes on and on. If people aren't angry, then they aren't paying attention. If you don't think this administration would use other outlets to demonize and smear people who don't agree with their agenda, then you are sadly mistaken and aren't paying attention to the current events.

    A few posts back you were talking about trusting the media. You can't trust any of the half truths the main stream media puts out there. How many of them are even covering all of the scandals that are going on? They might have one story about it, and then it goes away. They are covering up everything for this administration and are critical of nothing except the next vacation the family is going on. Watch the news and see how much coverage their Safari gets.



  8. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    OK I'll bite. What known terrorists have they been meeting with and supplying weapons to?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    Oh they don't? Meeting with known terrorists and supplying them weapons? Ok, makes sense.



  9. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    OK I'll bite. What known terrorists have they been meeting with and supplying weapons to?
    LiveLeak.com - Obama Covertly Supplying Terrorists in Syria with Weapons- Washington Post

    Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda

    Just some lunch with a couple of terrorists.

    Exclusive: John McCain Slips Across Border Into Syria, Meets With Rebels - The Daily Beast

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  10. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    I'm as much against arming the Syrian rebels as you are, but you do realize you are engaging in hyperbole.




  11. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    I wouldn't say I'm engaging in hyperbole.

    I truly believe if they are going to say that Americans who give aide to terrorists are themselves terrorists, then they should be labeled as such.

    Look how well things worked out for us in Afghanistan when the CIA supported the pre-madonna Bin Laden.

    This is just a proxy war with Iran, Russia, and China, as anyone can see. But there is a bigger reason for it and I just pray to God the end results they wish to obtain don't occur.

    I really wish I could locate the YouTube video with the American General talking about taking out Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt, and ultimately Iran. He called them the big five, if I recall correctly.

    It was from 2005 I believe. He stated it during an interview that very few people probably ever watched.

    Scary to think it is all happening now. Those "revolutions" weren't started by the local populace I can tell you that much.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  12. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Coming to a city near you!!

    Mid-east is a mess, and we have been a major contributor. It is probably the main reason the terrorists hate us. I don't agree with providing weapons to Syrian Rebels for a number of reasons, including the possibility that they will fall into the hands of anti-American extremists. I don't think they will be used against us because I don't think we will be foolish enough to send troops to get involved in Syria, but you never know. I know there are marines in Jordan on the Syrian border, but I am hopeful we are not drawn in. I don't doubt the American general was espousing the neo-con agenda or that our government has worked overtly and covertly over the years to promote "democratic revolutions". I think this is a major f-up on Obama's part, and I see your point, just think it's over the top.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •