Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Relax...

I know I always have to remind people of this for some reason...

Myself nor the moderators (Pete / Macfly) sit by our computers 24/7 to babysit the site...

Beetle was placed into a moderation queue a few months ago. He's come back and made some reasonable posts, threads, etc... If he or anyone starts to abuse the site, you will be placed into a moderation queue and it may be days before your posts or threads become available.

If you're offended by a post, send a PM. I'll look at it and determine if you're just being a crybaby or if the person you're complaining about is just being abusive for no apparent reason. If you don't take the moment or so to PM me, I may never know there is an issue happening in a thread.

We welcome heated debates and we welcome civil debates. If you are pissed off because you don't agree with somebody's position, don't debate anymore and stop reading; if you do, you might pop a vessel and that wouldn't be good. As long as we're not posting pictures and saying, "this is your fat wife at burger king" under any context, or if you're just being a douche bag for the fuck of it, you'll find yourself in a moderation queue.

We encourage you to use the site and enjoy the hell out of it. The site has made a nice rebound. I won't let it fall again.

Pictures taken before/after/during fly fishing:
    http://dcabarle.smugmug.com/Sports/F...79119552_XXeHe

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dcabarle For This Useful Post:

Broadheadscreek (02-09-2013), Everybody's Friend (02-09-2013), flyI4 (02-09-2013), Lonewolve (02-09-2013), MACFLY (02-09-2013), Trout Fever (02-12-2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 12 Posts

Re: Relax...

I'm offended....my fat wife eats at Wendy's...

"I'm not out on the river to win." -Kieth Rutherford

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 13 Posts

I'm not sure who was out of line this time...

Tobias and Trout Fever were both totally offensive.

I wrote a post that could have been misconstrued, about Rusty.

Fact is that Rusty handled it well, when I asked if TU supports shooting dogs in the face. And TU does not support shooting all dogs in the face, just my dog.

This is a reasonable position, and I don't seek to argue with anyone.

Why else would I call myself Everybody's Friend?

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightenup View Post
    I'm offended....my fat wife eats at Wendy's...
    Hmm WBdluver eats t Wendy's as well. Coincidence...I think not

"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dcabarle View Post

Myself nor the moderators (Pete / Macfly) sit by our computers 24/7 to babysit the site...

Beetle was placed into a moderation queue a few months ago. He's come back and made some reasonable posts, threads, etc... If he or anyone starts to abuse the site, you will be placed into a moderation queue and it may be days before your posts or threads become available.

If you're offended by a post, send a PM. I'll look at it and determine if you're just being a crybaby or if the person you're complaining about is just being abusive for no apparent reason. If you don't take the moment or so to PM me, I may never know there is an issue happening in a thread.

We welcome heated debates and we welcome civil debates. If you are pissed off because you don't agree with somebody's position, don't debate anymore and stop reading; if you do, you might pop a vessel and that wouldn't be good. As long as we're not posting pictures and saying, "this is your fat wife at burger king" under any context, or if you're just being a douche bag for the fuck of it, you'll find yourself in a moderation queue.

We encourage you to use the site and enjoy the hell out of it. The site has made a nice rebound. I won't let it fall again.
    Once I saw flyi4 liking this post, I knew it had to be good.

Did someone post a fat wife picture?

I didn't see it, but there are some I could see stooping that low.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    616 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Hmm WBdluver eats t Wendy's as well. Coincidence...I think not
    Im offended, Pm sent. What hurts me the most is that i do nothing to no one and get treated like this!

To look good is to fish good

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    668 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WBDluver View Post
    Im offended, Pm sent. What hurts me the most is that i do nothing to no one and get treated like this!
    Don't get your panties in a wod. Perhaps a big Wendy's hamburger will make you feel better

"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    807 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 40 Times in 37 Posts

I have Pm'd you at least 5 times with this post. It is insensitive, inflammatory and yet it is still up!!!!!

Hell no and it aint over now.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks DC. All good over here

Thread Information