Simms
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 97
  1. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Barryville
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    824
    Thanked in
    490 Posts
    Chats
    217
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 9 Times in 8 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    allright i have receive a handful but i have not heard from the following please get these flies to me in the next week or so....
    Andy B
    Broadheadscreek
    Joe d
    Troutguy

    let me know whats up

    thanks john




    just checking on you guys to see how everyone is making out



    When you guys are ready to send your flies out pm me and i will send over my address to you guys.
    Once again thank you for taking part in this fly swap..

    Fly Swap is full
    let the tying begin

    The Fly Swap

    This time around is going to be 12 tyers.
    What ever early Trout season dry fly, streamer, nymph or midge pattern you would like to tye.
    This swap is open to all levels of tyers.
    Everyone will tye one dozen (12) of their pattern.
    Im hopeing to have this swap wrapped up by the 2nd week january.
    All flies have to be sent in a crush proof container with a return prepaid postage envelope
    please let me know as soon as possible and we can get this started!!
    my address will be sent through pm to everyone involved


    1. Trout Fever ~ light hendrickson
    2. CTobias ~ blue winged olives Received
    3. Barleywine ~ Bethke's Pink Squirrel Nymph Received
    4. TroutGuy ~ soft hackle pheastant tails
    5. Lynch ~ Barr Graphic Caddis emerger Received
    6. JeffK ~ Mickey Finn Received
    7. Lightenup ~ Iris Caddis in olive green Received
    8. Tomfly ~ longtail March brown Received
    9. Joe D ~ Iso Emerger
    10. Andy B ~ Wet Fly tbd
    11. David G ~ cdc and elk dark brachycentrus caddis Received
    12. Flytire ~ Dave Whitlocks Red Fox Squirrel Hair Nymph Received
    13. Broadheadscreek ~ Olive CDC caddis size 16

    TF

  2. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    371
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Chats
    1810
    Groans
    91
    Groaned 15 Times in 13 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Fever View Post
    allright i have receive a handful but i have not heard from the following please get these flies to me in the next week or so....
    Andy B
    Broadheadscreek
    Joe d
    Troutguy

    let me know whats up

    thanks john




    just checking on you guys to see how everyone is making out



    When you guys are ready to send your flies out pm me and i will send over my address to you guys.
    Once again thank you for taking part in this fly swap..

    Fly Swap is full
    let the tying begin

    The Fly Swap

    This time around is going to be 12 tyers.
    What ever early Trout season dry fly, streamer, nymph or midge pattern you would like to tye.
    This swap is open to all levels of tyers.
    Everyone will tye one dozen (12) of their pattern.
    Im hopeing to have this swap wrapped up by the 2nd week january.
    All flies have to be sent in a crush proof container with a return prepaid postage envelope
    please let me know as soon as possible and we can get this started!!
    my address will be sent through pm to everyone involved


    1. Trout Fever ~ light hendrickson
    2. CTobias ~ blue winged olives Received
    3. Barleywine ~ Bethke's Pink Squirrel Nymph Received
    4. TroutGuy ~ soft hackle pheastant tails
    5. Lynch ~ Barr Graphic Caddis emerger Received
    6. JeffK ~ Mickey Finn Received
    7. Lightenup ~ Iris Caddis in olive green Received
    8. Tomfly ~ longtail March brown Received
    9. Joe D ~ Iso Emerger
    10. Andy B ~ Wet Fly tbd
    11. David G ~ cdc and elk dark brachycentrus caddis Received
    12. Flytire ~ Dave Whitlocks Red Fox Squirrel Hair Nymph Received
    13. Broadheadscreek ~ Olive CDC caddis size 16
    TF, I could tie up some Beetle Bombers if you need 'em.


  3. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Barryville
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    824
    Thanked in
    490 Posts
    Chats
    217
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 9 Times in 8 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    im have contact the 4 that have not got their flies in just waiting on a response to see whats going on with thier flies
    but thank you john

    TF

  4. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    371
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Chats
    1810
    Groans
    91
    Groaned 15 Times in 13 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Fever View Post
    im have contact the 4 that have not got their flies in just waiting on a response to see whats going on with thier flies
    but thank you john
    I also have a dozen cased caddis that tomfly tied (and I wouldn't want to fish anyway).


  5. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    468
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    433
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    302
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Everybody's Friend View Post
    I also have a dozen cased caddis that tomfly tied (and I wouldn't want to fish anyway).
    TF, if you let Beetle in this swap, hold out for Jackalopes.

    I want a Jackalope!

    "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. When you can fake that, you've got it made."

  6. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Barryville
    Posts
    2,330
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    824
    Thanked in
    490 Posts
    Chats
    217
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 9 Times in 8 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    ok guys sorry i have been really busy the last couple weeks here is the update i have 10 of the 12 guys flies i have tried to contact Andy B through email 3 times now with no response so i hope hes ok and Joe D said the flies should be here anyday and troutguy i will get them from him.. once again sorry this is taking so long just trying to get everyone flies together

    thanks john

    Flies will be sent out this coming monday

    allright i have receive a handful but i have not heard from the following please get these flies to me in the next week or so....
    Andy B
    Joe d
    Troutguy

    let me know whats up

    thanks john




    just checking on you guys to see how everyone is making out



    When you guys are ready to send your flies out pm me and i will send over my address to you guys.
    Once again thank you for taking part in this fly swap..

    Fly Swap is full
    let the tying begin

    The Fly Swap

    This time around is going to be 12 tyers.
    What ever early Trout season dry fly, streamer, nymph or midge pattern you would like to tye.
    This swap is open to all levels of tyers.
    Everyone will tye one dozen (12) of their pattern.
    Im hopeing to have this swap wrapped up by the 2nd week january.
    All flies have to be sent in a crush proof container with a return prepaid postage envelope
    please let me know as soon as possible and we can get this started!!
    my address will be sent through pm to everyone involved


    1. Trout Fever ~ light hendrickson
    2. CTobias ~ blue winged olives Received
    3. Barleywine ~ Bethke's Pink Squirrel Nymph Received
    4. TroutGuy ~ soft hackle pheastant tails
    5. Lynch ~ Barr Graphic Caddis emerger Received
    6. JeffK ~ Mickey Finn Received
    7. Lightenup ~ Iris Caddis in olive green Received
    8. Tomfly ~ longtail March brown Received
    9. Joe D ~ Iso Emerger
    10. Andy B ~ Wet Fly tbd
    11. David G ~ cdc and elk dark brachycentrus caddis Received
    12. Flytire ~ Dave Whitlocks Red Fox Squirrel Hair Nymph Received
    13. Broadheadscreek ~ Olive CDC caddis size 16 Received

    TF

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pompton PLains
    Posts
    559
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    482
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Chats
    97
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Fever View Post
    ok guys sorry i have been really busy the last couple weeks here is the update i have 10 of the 12 guys flies i have tried to contact Andy B through email 3 times now with no response so i hope hes ok and Joe D said the flies should be here anyday and troutguy i will get them from him.. once again sorry this is taking so long just trying to get everyone flies together

    thanks john

    TF, Andy B has some family issues (his father is ill) so I wouldn't count on him participating.

    "The great charm of fly fishing is that we are always learning." Theodore Gordon



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PRomano For This Useful Post:

    Trout Fever (01-24-2013)

  9. #80
    LyNcH's Avatar
    LyNcH is offline Dries, wets, nymphs and streamers...it's all good!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Duanesburg, NY
    Posts
    1,103
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    433
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Chats
    344
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    It's all good TF. We still have a few months until we need to start using these flies. Thanks for putting this together. This is my 3rd swap I have tried to participate in, and the first that looks like it'll come to fruition.


    Quote Originally Posted by Trout Fever View Post
    ok guys sorry i have been really busy the last couple weeks here is the update i have 10 of the 12 guys flies i have tried to contact Andy B through email 3 times now with no response so i hope hes ok and Joe D said the flies should be here anyday and troutguy i will get them from him.. once again sorry this is taking so long just trying to get everyone flies together

    thanks john

    Flies will be sent out this coming monday

    allright i have receive a handful but i have not heard from the following please get these flies to me in the next week or so....
    Andy B
    Joe d
    Troutguy

    let me know whats up

    thanks john




    just checking on you guys to see how everyone is making out



    When you guys are ready to send your flies out pm me and i will send over my address to you guys.
    Once again thank you for taking part in this fly swap..

    Fly Swap is full
    let the tying begin

    The Fly Swap

    This time around is going to be 12 tyers.
    What ever early Trout season dry fly, streamer, nymph or midge pattern you would like to tye.
    This swap is open to all levels of tyers.
    Everyone will tye one dozen (12) of their pattern.
    Im hopeing to have this swap wrapped up by the 2nd week january.
    All flies have to be sent in a crush proof container with a return prepaid postage envelope
    please let me know as soon as possible and we can get this started!!
    my address will be sent through pm to everyone involved


    1. Trout Fever ~ light hendrickson
    2. CTobias ~ blue winged olives Received
    3. Barleywine ~ Bethke's Pink Squirrel Nymph Received
    4. TroutGuy ~ soft hackle pheastant tails
    5. Lynch ~ Barr Graphic Caddis emerger Received
    6. JeffK ~ Mickey Finn Received
    7. Lightenup ~ Iris Caddis in olive green Received
    8. Tomfly ~ longtail March brown Received
    9. Joe D ~ Iso Emerger
    10. Andy B ~ Wet Fly tbd
    11. David G ~ cdc and elk dark brachycentrus caddis Received
    12. Flytire ~ Dave Whitlocks Red Fox Squirrel Hair Nymph Received
    13. Broadheadscreek ~ Olive CDC caddis size 16 Received


    __________________________________________________ _______________________________







    No bait allowed.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to LyNcH For This Useful Post:

    Trout Fever (01-24-2013)

  11. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Middletown, Ny
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    250
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Chats
    2452
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    So what's the word on the swap TF?

    Btw, sorry it took so long for me to send my flies out!

    "Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
    -John Wayne

  12. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    nunya fuckin business
    Posts
    296
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    162
    Thanked in
    89 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    ya wheres the flies??


  13. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    North East Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,766
    Thanked in
    490 Posts
    Chats
    2565
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    TF saw all those flies and was so impressed he stocked his boxes and is off to a local stream ... He is busy I'm sure family and work he'll be back.


  14. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    371
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Chats
    1810
    Groans
    91
    Groaned 15 Times in 13 Posts


    Re: Pre~Winter Fly Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by LyNcH View Post
    It's all good TF. We still have a few months until we need to start using these flies. Thanks for putting this together. This is my 3rd swap I have tried to participate in, and the first that looks like it'll come to fruition.
    I'm still waiting for your flies, Lunch.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •