Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thrashers.wheat View Post
    I take it you're a younger guy, too. I trust you're paying / have paid out of pocket for your education, right?

No federal assistance, I'm sure.
    Young. I wish. Education? For what? College is for suckers who believed what their high school teachers old them.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

http://www.savebristolbay.org/

REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

http://www.roehard.com

http://www.glsteelheadco.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Re: Nyc does not reflect our entire state

TN - Never even filled out a FAFSA???? To tell me that you did not either implies you're a liar or you're too incompetent to do so. Perhaps a unique combination of the two.

CTOBIAs, I think your idea of an education being for suckers is right on. We should all just get HS diplomas, mining jobs and our country is RIGHT back on track. HAHA. We, for sure, would out-compete, out-educate, out-produce in no time. Your logic is flawless. Who needs engineers, teachers, nurses, and various other professional workers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts

CTOBIAs, I think your idea of an education being for suckers is right on. We should all just get HS diplomas, mining jobs and our country is RIGHT back on track. HAHA. We, for sure, would out-compete, out-educate, out-produce in no time. Your logic is flawless. Who needs engineers, teachers, nurses, and various other professional workers?
    It's sarcasm. We actually don't need any of those jobs if they involve unions.

You see what unions did for the Twinkie.

We definitely need more teachers like this to help indoctrinate the youth to think like a progressive.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

http://www.savebristolbay.org/

REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

http://www.roehard.com

http://www.glsteelheadco.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

TN - Never even filled out a FAFSA???? To tell me that you did not either implies you're a liar or you're too incompetent to do so. Perhaps a unique combination of the two?
    Or, I went to college before FAFSA existed. Douchebag.

Roll up the windows Brian, you're letting the stank out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

TN,while I am wise enough to never insult a stranger, I must point out that your actions do indicate incompetence, not incontinence or incompetence you old bastard, or a lack of honesty. I decided to, while on lunch break from work, look up the history of financial aid for students here in the good ole US of A. Federal student aid programs date back to 1958, under the Nat'l. Defense Education Act. Perhaps, you were foolish enough to leave various resources unexplored; or a fucking liar to not admit this information.

Quote Originally Posted by Trout Nazi View Post
    Or, I went to college before FAFSA existed. Douchebag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

TN,while I am wise enough to never insult a stranger, I must point out that your actions do indicate incompetence, not incontinence or incompetence you old bastard, or a lack of honesty. I decided to, while on lunch break from work, look up the history of financial aid for students here in the good ole US of A. Federal student aid programs date back to 1958, under the Nat'l. Defense Education Act. Perhaps, you were foolish enough to leave various resources unexplored; or a fucking liar to not admit this information.
    I reserve the right to insult whoever I like. You seem to know everything, like every other internet douchebag such as yourself. I did not qualify for any federal aid, hence did not apply. We were too "rich" growing up to qualify. My parents did this thing called financial planning, kind of like I'm doing for my kids, to ensure that we could get educated. Might want to look into it if you can actually convince some to procreate with you. I picked up the slack by getting a couple of different jobs so that the strain would not be too hard on my parents. Unlike you liberal idiots who are always waiting for someone else to come and rescue them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Ah the elitist liberal Please enlighten us oh wise one enlighten us with your intellect.

If your reference point for intellect is a high school diploma and common sense, I don't think anyone will ever be able to explain anything to you and yours. You must be confused. oh wait... you must be a confused antisemite - since you're so in to labeling. oh.. and I imagine that like your broke back catskill mountain jerermiah johnson wannabe boyfriend, you're hoping the Jews and others will be begging to read the bible.... not a winning mindset. No Sheen Tigerblood for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

"If your reference point for intellect is a high school diploma and common sense, I don't think anyone will ever be able to explain anything to you and yours. You must be confused. oh wait... you must be a confused antisemite - since you're so in to labeling. oh.. and I imagine that like your broke back catskill mountain jerermiah johnson wannabe boyfriend, you're hoping the Jews and others will be begging to read the bible.... not a winning mindset. No Sheen Tigerblood for you?" -streamfisher

dude, what is your liberal mouth blabbering on about?

holy shit you lefties talk about the most retarded bullshit

catskill mountain jerermiah johnson wannabe boyfriend
    /\ homophobic

you're hoping the Jews and others will be begging to read the bible.... not a winning mindset. No Sheen Tigerblood for you?
    /\ what???

I dont think a single flyfisherman is an antisemite as well. We come from a kind of peaceful tranquil backround.

you're just a spewing liberal robot. go suckle the teet of your creator; the federal government you adore so much.

I'll stay an individual thank you very much. Where my creator is God and my adversaries are people like you.

"...,he who does not put a padlock on his basket ought to put one on his mouth"
    The Practical Angler
    C.W. Stewart
    Circa 1847

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

>>>

dude, what is your liberal mouth blabbering on about?

holy shit you lefties talk about the most retarded bullshit

catskill mountain jerermiah johnson wannabe boyfriend
    /\ homophobic

you're hoping the Jews and others will be begging to read the bible.... not a winning mindset. No Sheen Tigerblood for you?
    /\ what???

I dont think a single flyfisherman is an antisemite as well. We come from a kind of peaceful tranquil backround.

you're just a spewing liberal robot. go suckle the teet of your creator; the federal government you adore so much.

I'll stay an individual thank you very much. Where my creator is God and my adversaries are people like you.

[/QUOTE]

As long as you remain intolerant of other people's beliefs, you will always stand alone and everyone will be your adversary. Oh and your projecting again, silly boy. It's not homophobic to point out that you guys are acting like boyfriends the way you've stroked each other through these past 10 pages. It would be homophobic to believe that you should not have your wonderful relationship.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    371 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y-u-no-let-thread-die.jpg 
Views:	24172 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	8365

This horse has been beaten to death.

Thread Information