Delaware River Club
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 86
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,485
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by G Lech View Post
    Here's the beetle...

    Ruining N.E.F.F

    Fighting his pretend internet battles on a fly fishing forum.

    Fuck you and have a great day.

    G Lech out!

    No douche bag.

    You got it wrong.

    I appreciate you pointing out that threatening Simms' job is wrong...

    But where were you just a few months ago, LOSER?


  2. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    779
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Chats
    1522
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 35 Times in 24 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


    EVERY time, and I mean EVERYTIME I mention NEFF to a fellow stranger fly fisherman on the river, and they know of it, the 1st thing they say is ,"that fucking dude Beetle is a fucking asshole/retard/jerk off/ Does he have a mental disorder?"

    Quote Originally Posted by G Lech View Post
    Here's the beetle...

    Ruining N.E.F.F

    Fighting his pretend internet battles on a fly fishing forum.

    Fuck you and have a great day.

    G Lech out!



  3. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Corner of grey street and the end of the world
    Posts
    2,048
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,641
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,318
    Thanked in
    725 Posts
    Chats
    23
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post

    But where were you just a few months ago, LOSER?


    Did you really think you would loose your teaching job over N.E.F.F?

    Did you really think your family would be living on the street with no health insurance for the baby?

    " TONIGHT ON THE 10 O'CLOCK NEWS THE GOLDEN BEETLE OF NEFF LOOSES HIS JOB OVER POSTING ANTI- RELIGIOUS THREADS AND STATING SOLDIERS ARE SLAVES"

    Say that out loud two times and tell me you don't laugh.....

    But if you were that scared maybe you should shut the fuck up.

    Just sayin'...



  4. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Corner of grey street and the end of the world
    Posts
    2,048
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,641
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,318
    Thanked in
    725 Posts
    Chats
    23
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms View Post
    ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


    EVERY time, and I mean EVERYTIME I mention NEFF to a fellow stranger fly fisherman on the river, and they know of it, the 1st thing they say is ,"that fucking dude Beetle is a fucking asshole/retard/jerk off/ Does he have a mental disorder?"
    That has happened to me too.

    But GB thinks he is a celebrity...



  5. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Middletown, Ny
    Posts
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    401
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    249
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Chats
    2452
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms View Post
    ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


    EVERY time, and I mean EVERYTIME I mention NEFF to a fellow stranger fly fisherman on the river, and they know of it, the 1st thing they say is ,"that fucking dude Beetle is a fucking asshole/retard/jerk off/ Does he have a mental disorder?"
    I second this.. Talked to a guy at Barking Dog sunday and thats pretty much exactly what he said..


  6. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    779
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Chats
    1522
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 35 Times in 24 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    I laughed on the 1st go through. No need for 2




    Quote Originally Posted by G Lech View Post
    Did you really think you would loose your teaching job over N.E.F.F?

    Did you really think your family would be living on the street with no health insurance for the baby?

    " TONIGHT ON THE 10 O'CLOCK NEWS THE GOLDEN BEETLE OF NEFF LOOSES HIS JOB OVER POSTING ANTI- RELIGIOUS THREADS AND STATING SOLDIERS ARE SLAVES"

    Say that out loud two times and tell me you don't laugh.....



  7. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,485
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms View Post
    ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


    EVERY time, and I mean EVERYTIME I mention NEFF to a fellow stranger fly fisherman on the river, and they know of it, the 1st thing they say is ,"that fucking dude Beetle is a fucking asshole/retard/jerk off/ Does he have a mental disorder?"
    Yeah...

    That's what happens every time...

    What happens next?

    You get a boner?


  8. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    116
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Chats
    5
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    No douche bag.

    You got it wrong.

    I appreciate you pointing out that threatening Simms' job is wrong...

    But where were you just a few months ago, LOSER?
    Your worried about 2 guys who fucked with you a bit and turned the screws right here , right to your face . What about the 70 other people viewing this shit constantly you worried about them ? Perhaps you should think about them . Your pretty easy to find , just use google . But I'm worried about you I wanna help you learn to cast and mend .


  9. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    779
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Chats
    1522
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 35 Times in 24 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    I get a raging hard on and pound your wife so fucking hard your neighbor's pussy hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    Yeah...

    That's what happens every time...

    What happens next?

    You get a boner?



  10. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    new jersey near new york city
    Posts
    6,264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,485
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    875 Posts
    Chats
    1100
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 68 Times in 58 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by G Lech View Post
    That has happened to me too.
    ..
    When you tell us what has happened tto you on fishing trips...

    My mind goes to the heavy breathing and boner.

    Was that you or Shane, G lech?


  11. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Corner of grey street and the end of the world
    Posts
    2,048
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,641
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,318
    Thanked in
    725 Posts
    Chats
    23
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by golden beetle View Post
    When you tell us what has happened tto you on fishing trips...

    My mind goes to the heavy breathing and boner.

    Was that you or Shane, G lech?
    I think you fucked this one up a little...



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to G Lech For This Useful Post:

    MACFLY (07-31-2012)

  13. #48
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Jersey's scenic Ramapo Valley
    Posts
    2,773
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    453
    Thanked in
    301 Posts
    Chats
    42
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts


    Re: Access to this site. Banned???

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Who asked to get someone banned
    See The first two words of the second post in this topic (for instance)
    http://www.njflyfishing.com/vBulleti...tml#post214969


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •