Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

NEFF Advertisments

Many of you have noticed the new little banners and logos on the site. I've never asked anyone to donate but if you did donate, I thank you very much.

The new ads on the site are products that I currently use and enjoy using. I wouldn't recommend them or carry their ads if I didn't use the stuff myself.

Rio - I love the tippet material and the leaders. They have never failed me. I just picked up two new lines (Rio Grand / Rio Gold). It's been a while since I've used a Rio line but I'll rig up two rods this weekend with these lines.

Hatch Reels - I loved the reels so much that I picked up another one a few weeks ago. The drag system on these reels is fantastic.

Royal Wulff Products - This has been my favorite line for quite some time. Anyone I've recommended this line to has either used it and loves it or picked one up on my recommendation and has loved it.

SIMMS - I own quite a few Simms products. Last year I purchased new Simms boots and they are the most comfortable wading boots I've ever used. I recently picked up a new waterproof jacket and the waterproof rain pants. It will probably never rain again while I'm on the river but shit... I love to spend money so this is money well spent. I also own a few pairs of Simms waders which have been serving me well.

Fish Pond - These guys make some really nice tackle bags. last year I picked up a nice Greys bag but it was just too damn big and it wasn't water proof. The Fish Pond bag I own comes with a rain resistent pull over things. Also, when I'm not fishing with someone I take a dog along for the ride. Fish Pond has some really nice dog bowls. The thing I like about them... well, the bowls I was using were medal so they made too much noise in the boat. It was bad enough that I can't catch the rising fish but when that medal bowl starts being kicked around by me or the dog... well that just kills any chance I had of even snagging a trout.

Delaware River Club - The rooms were updated not too long ago and the people in the shop are really great. They have a fully stocked shop with rods, reels, flies, waders, etc... They also offer a top notch guide service. Check out the DRC.

Thomas & Thomas - The new line (NS5 or No Sanctuary 5) is a nice rod. So much so that I just picked up another one. I love the product. It's light weight, casts great, and is aesthetically pleasing. They really nailed it with this one.

Sage - The company has been around for years and they produce quality products. This is another fine rod company. I currently own a Sage Z-Axis and use it for chucking streamers. I also own a few older sages (10yrs old) and will not give them up because they are still phenominal rods.

Patronizing these company's helps to support NEFF. While I've accepted zero dollars from any of these companys, placing their logos in a rotation through-out the site does benefit me which in turn benefits you if you enjoy this site. You can click on any of the logos and it will take you to the manufactures home page to see what products they have.