Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 32 Posts

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Top Five Christmas Gifts Growing Up

A few years ago I posted something similar to this topic but can no longer locate the post. Having a 5 year old daughter brings back a lot of great Christmas memories. I assembled my top 5 all time best Christmas presents when i was a kid.

In no particular order
    1. AFX race car set: this was a great present. But it got abused and broke quickly with 4 boys beating on it
    2. Rock'm Sock'm Robots.: come on now who doesn't remember this toy growing up
    3. Gi Joe with Kung Fu grip: I had every possible figure you could buy. It was awesome.
    4. Mr Quarterback: must have present when I was like 11 years old. Handheld football game with nothing but flashing lights and sounds. Kids today would be apalled.
    5 Eagle Claw flyfishing outfit. This is the gift that started it al. Fiberglass eagle claw fly rod and Martin Fly reel. Bugged the for months about it.

Post your favorites and let's see what kind if list we can come up with.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

BTw this was not the bullshit plastic GiJoe you get today this was the real deal. He was almost as big as me. We used to share our clothes, he had real facial hair. The helicopter that came with it was a 2 kid lift

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

BTw this was not the bullshit plastic GiJoe you get today this was the real deal. He was almost as big as me. We used to share our clothes, he had real facial hair. The helicopter that came with it was a 2 kid lift