Simms
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,206
    Thanks
    1,072
    Thanked 873 Times in 539 Posts
    Chats
    813
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Walmart fights terrorism....

    DHS and Walmart team up to fight terrorism.

    Welcome to the United Police States of America.

    Citizen spies now welcome.

    Homeland Security & Walmart Team Up To Fight Terrorism In The Checkout Line - The Consumerist

    Similar Threads:
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,206
    Thanks
    1,072
    Thanked 873 Times in 539 Posts
    Chats
    813
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    RIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH! If this kind of behavior from our government doesn't make you sick, angry, and down right disgusted, then you are asleep at the wheel!


    DHS: Secretary Napolitano Announces Expansion of "If You See Something, Say Something" Campaign to Walmart Stores Across the Nation

    ---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

    Official DHS youtube video.

    YouTube - Walmart Public Service Announcement

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,742
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,526
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 657 Posts
    Chats
    2986
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 30 Times in 30 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Comrade..you will inform on your neighbors, your family, and your dog if necessary. You can not refuse. If you refuse we will crush you.

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,206
    Thanks
    1,072
    Thanked 873 Times in 539 Posts
    Chats
    813
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post
    Comrade..you will inform on your neighbors, your family, and your dog if necessary. You can not refuse. If you refuse we will crush you.
    Haha....I'm going to inform them of all those domestic left wing terrorists stealing my money and buying drugs with it. Oh wait, that's just the legal welfare recipients......

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Everyone wants to know that
    Posts
    1,650
    Thanks
    2,437
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,130 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    Haha....I'm going to inform them of all those domestic left wing terrorists stealing my money and buying drugs with it. Oh wait, that's just the legal welfare recipients......
    YO ....

    Why stop there.

    Lets go after all the unemployable bums that are fully capable of manual
    labour and would rather play the system and collect UNEMPLOYABLE CHECKS
    over the next 4-7 years.

    How about them LAZY apples.

    That way, us God fearing American's who gets up every morning and head off to
    work each day, pay his/her taxes.... well....

    Then to only to come on here and see people during the work week holding a fish from a stream in a different state in they are collecting from.

    Even WORSE... are the people on here at NEFF that applaud and think it is something !!!!!

    Hey, any Hammerhead can catch fish if you have the government handout money to travel and fish all the time.

    Oh yeah.. guess who is really paying for that handout ????

    Everytime a BUM proudly posts a photo of his new rod or reel...

    I just look at it like my hard earned tax money just went down the toilet.

    What do you think of that MACFLY and Mike the dip shit?

    YO Jess.. as a civil employee what do you think?

    Twistem .. oh forgetaboutit.... bought into it lock stock and barrel.
    Maybe when he grows up and some day has a family and tries to make ends meet he will change is song.

    SCATBOY..... never mind there is absolutly no hope there.

    ... The "Other" Hammerhead bro....

    Someday even you might find a job and come to realize what a drain those sucking leeches have on society and your tax dollar.

    If there is anyone I left out and feels slighted...

    Just let me know.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 75 Times in 37 Posts
    Chats
    16
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    i feel left out what about me!

    as for collecting unemployment for 4 to 7 years it just doesnt work like that anymore. regulations recently changed. i believe its something 20 weeks.

    and as for labour, i see you celebrate labour day they have up north as opposed to us americans who celebrate labor day. (without the "u")

    and as for waking up everyday to go to work. an education would prove useful so that you would only have to work 5 days a week for approximately an accumulation of 40 hours a week as opposed to 80 as you stated.

    if you took that extra 40 hours a week and applied it to something such as a night class, eventually i hope you would find a more fitting job that wouldn't require you to "work" as hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by AKSkim View Post
    YO ....

    Why stop there.

    Lets go after all the unemployable bums that are fully capable of manual
    labour and would rather play the system and collect UNEMPLOYABLE CHECKS
    over the next 4-7 years.

    How about them LAZY apples.

    That way, us God fearing American's who gets up every morning and head off to
    work each day, pay his/her taxes.... well....

    Then to only to come on here and see people during the work week holding a fish from a stream in a different state in they are collecting from.

    Even WORSE... are the people on here at NEFF that applaud and think it is something !!!!!

    Hey, any Hammerhead can catch fish if you have the government handout money to travel and fish all the time.

    Oh yeah.. guess who is really paying for that handout ????

    Everytime a BUM proudly posts a photo of his new rod or reel...

    I just look at it like my hard earned tax money just went down the toilet.

    What do you think of that MACFLY and Mike the dip shit?

    YO Jess.. as a civil employee what do you think?

    Twistem .. oh forgetaboutit.... bought into it lock stock and barrel.
    Maybe when he grows up and some day has a family and tries to make ends meet he will change is song.

    SCATBOY..... never mind there is absolutly no hope there.

    ... The "Other" Hammerhead bro....

    Someday even you might find a job and come to realize what a drain those sucking leeches have on society and your tax dollar.

    If there is anyone I left out and feels slighted...

    Just let me know.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 77 Times in 64 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Is it Ok to report an unattended bag on a subway platform to PAPD or does that make me a left-wing commie government stooge?


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,206
    Thanks
    1,072
    Thanked 873 Times in 539 Posts
    Chats
    813
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Reporting an unattended bag in a high traffic area and reporting "suspicious people" are two different things.

    The fact that a government agency, promoting at a private store, to have people report "suspicious activities/people" to authorites is a little disturbing. They give no definition of what "suspicious" is.

    This is all for your "safety" though. Move along your reality tv show is coming on.

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Flemington, NJ
    Posts
    210
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 46 Times in 10 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    Reporting an unattended bag in a high traffic area and reporting "suspicious people" are two different things.

    The fact that a government agency, promoting at a private store, to have people report "suspicious activities/people" to authorites is a little disturbing. They give no definition of what "suspicious" is.

    This is all for your "safety" though. Move along your reality tv show is coming on.
    Have you seen the people of Walmart?

    Link: Funny Pictures at WalMart

    Some of these people need to be reported

    Bringing dapper back....

    http://www.facebook.com/njdrew

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 77 Times in 64 Posts
    Chats
    1
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Somebody please make a clear line between being a responsible citizen and a member of the Stasi. I need your guidance 'cause I cannot decide for myself.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,206
    Thanks
    1,072
    Thanked 873 Times in 539 Posts
    Chats
    813
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Quote Originally Posted by NJDrew View Post
    Have you seen the people of Walmart?
    You mean people like this??

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	142.jpg 
Views:	914 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	4799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1550.jpg 
Views:	835 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	4800

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,206
    Thanks
    1,072
    Thanked 873 Times in 539 Posts
    Chats
    813
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Walmart fights terrorism....

    Quote Originally Posted by tompg View Post
    Somebody please make a clear line between being a responsible citizen and a member of the Stasi. I need your guidance 'cause I cannot decide for myself.
    Well......according to the MIAC report...

    The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

    Also, the Federal Government believes returning veterans should be watched, because they are potential domestic terrorists.


    WARNING: This video is truthful and contains someone's honest opinion on being a "domestic terrorist".
    Oath Keepers: Iraq Veteran Speaks His Mind About the MIAC Report and DHS Smears of Veterans and Third Party Supporters as "Terrorists"

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Participants: 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •