Royal Wulff Products
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 319
  1. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ
    Posts
    911
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    [quote=MACFLY;146774][quote=BIGBOW;146763]
    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post

    Bigbow you are an absolute rip. You claim you arent going to get into politics but every other comments is a shot at republicans and quote unquote idiots you have to share your future with
    WTF is a rip? If bashing Bush means Im ripping on Republicans than every American must be a blue collared democrat!! Not sure where you got all the republican bashing from, as we've had many excellent rep presidents and not once did I bash the party. I vote according to who I think will do a better job. Im worried about our future and people like you who are affraid of some change and have no bipartisanship. Done posting this thread.. enjoy.

    Listen To The River Sing Sweet Songs To Rock My Soul...

  2. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,612
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,077
    Thanked in
    693 Posts
    Chats
    3098
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    [quote=BIGBOW;146798][quote=MACFLY;146774]
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOW View Post
    WTF is a rip?It means you crack me up..your funny...you make me laugh If bashing Bush means Im ripping on Republicans than every American must be a blue collared democrat!! Oh please you are politically naive if you are going to blame everything on the former president. How about thinking for yourself. Not sure where you got all the republican bashing from, as we've had many excellent rep presidents and not once did I bash the partyCalling me close minded because I dont agree with your view point. Im a hard core republican. Labels my friend whats with all the labels. Not once did I call you a tree hugger or an environmentalist whacko!!!. I vote according to who I think will do a better job. Im worried about our future and people like you who are affraid of some change and have no bipartisanship. Done posting this thread.. enjoy.You have not a single clue about what I think, believe or feel....None, Notta, zero....you arrive at your analysis simply because I dont agree with you.Thats a clear example of partisanship. You think you are the only one worried about the future. Concerned for our country. Please I served in the military for many years...I care more about this country than you will ever know...Dont preach to me about being concerned about our country. Typical you say your piece and sign off. Why not debate the issue if you feel so strongly about it. Perhaps its because you dont even know whats in the bill!!! Maybe its because you have your talking points from Keith Olberman and cant think for yourself...
    So the facts are as follows. You posted and I replied with some facts in rebuttal. You didnt like the facts so you started name calling. I placed more facts in reply and now Im a hardcore republican afraid of change. In the midst of all of this I can tell you there are a multitude of ways to incent folks to alternative energy without a large energy bill like the one being proposed. Just as energy companies wrote the last one which was a waste..this one is written based on fault science and misguided views on how we can transform our energy dependence. Did you know that in more than 14 states there have been millions of dollars in grants given to spur development of alternative energy. DId you know that no less than 30 major corporations are spurring innovation on how to modernize our electrical grid where milliono of kilowatts of energy are wasted every day. I doubt you know much about any of it but instead of posting ridiculous diatribes on this board you might want to go educate yourself. Yeah your so open minded Bigbow!!!

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ
    Posts
    911
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    [quote=MACFLY;146802][quote=BIGBOW;146798]
    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post

    So the facts are as follows. You posted and I replied with some facts in rebuttal. You didnt like the facts so you started name calling. I placed more facts in reply and now Im a hardcore republican afraid of change. In the midst of all of this I can tell you there are a multitude of ways to incent folks to alternative energy without a large energy bill like the one being proposed. Just as energy companies wrote the last one which was a waste..this one is written based on fault science and misguided views on how we can transform our energy dependence. Did you know that in more than 14 states there have been millions of dollars in grants given to spur development of alternative energy. DId you know that no less than 30 major corporations are spurring innovation on how to modernize our electrical grid where milliono of kilowatts of energy are wasted every day. I doubt you know much about any of it but instead of posting ridiculous diatribes on this board you might want to go educate yourself. Yeah your so open minded Bigbow!!!
    Yep thats it.. I know nothing. My job includes dealing with politics and world views on a daily basis. Never name called so dont think I did and then cry about it. I said I have concerns on the future when people are afraid of new tasks set before them and it sickens me how our political parties cry over things that their people didnt necessarily come up with. You can assume whatever you wish about me. It seems you have nothing better to do than get into it on a website. Go fish my man.

    Listen To The River Sing Sweet Songs To Rock My Soul...

  4. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Everyone wants to know that
    Posts
    1,498
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,302
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,354
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    [quote=BIGBOW;146816][quote=MACFLY;146802]
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOW View Post

    Yep thats it.. I know nothing.



    Case closed.


  5. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,612
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,077
    Thanked in
    693 Posts
    Chats
    3098
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    [quote=BIGBOW;146816][quote=MACFLY;146802]
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOW View Post

    Yep thats it.. I know nothing. My job includes dealing with politics and world views on a daily basis. Never name called so dont think I did and then cry about it. I said I have concerns on the future when people are afraid of new tasks set before them and it sickens me how our political parties cry over things that their people didnt necessarily come up with. You can assume whatever you wish about me. It seems you have nothing better to do than get into it on a website. Go fish my man.
    Bigbow you are still a RIP

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  6. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pine Barrens, NJ
    Posts
    911
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    [quote=MACFLY;146862][quote=BIGBOW;146816]
    Quote Originally Posted by MACFLY View Post

    Bigbow you are still a RIP
    Thanks.. dont swallow that pole whole, Vern.

    Listen To The River Sing Sweet Songs To Rock My Soul...

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,612
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,077
    Thanked in
    693 Posts
    Chats
    3098
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    [quote=BIGBOW;146905][quote=MACFLY;146862]
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOW View Post
    Thanks.. dont swallow that pole whole, Vern.
    So much for not posting anymore on this thread. When you want to debate the topic let me know. Until then keep on believing in that change thats coming!!!!

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    I just want to live by a BIG river loaded with resident fish with a fall and spring run of epic proportions, pay no income tax, no SS, and have free health care for ever. Well, at least I live near rivers. God, I love america...Still but I'm stretching


  9. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    This was on msnbc one of the MOST liberal networks out there. Stick this in your pipe and smoke it.

    YouTube - RED ALERT: Climate Bill Is Transfer Of Wealth To World Government

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  10. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Posts
    4,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,176
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    900
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Chats
    826
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 25 Times in 25 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    more evidence for you tree hugging liberal hippies!! Where are your facts and proof that this is a great bill?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


    http://blog.heritage.org/2009/07/08/...de-won’t-work/

    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
    Mark Twain

    http://www.savebristolbay.org/

    REAL FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS SPOON FEED

    http://www.roehard.com

    http://www.glsteelheadco.com




  11. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    11,854
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,612
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,077
    Thanked in
    693 Posts
    Chats
    3098
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 33 Times in 33 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTobias View Post
    more evidence for you tree hugging liberal hippies!! Where are your facts and proof that this is a great bill?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


    http://blog.heritage.org/2009/07/08/...de-won’t-work/
    Echoing this article I would add that not only will this bill have no impact on reducing greenhouse gases it will further elevate China's economy at a direct cost to America. As China and India continue to operate as if they were in the industrial age we pay a direct price. The cumulative regulation enacted by the U.S. over the last 50 years has significantly reduced pollution. Similar legislation is almost non-existent in China and India. So beyond the idea of reducing greenhouse gases, basic laws regarding the environment are not in place in the Countries. The idea that we would place an overwhelming burden on the U.S. is beyond ridiculous.

    In a separate yet related article. A U.N study team responsible for developing the next phase of the Kyoto Protocol is recommending that climate change be viewed as a gap between rich and poor. Essentially the rich should pay for greenhouse gas abatement since its likely they have bigger Carbon Footprints. Many will read this and say yes lets tax the rich more but what this article actually states is RICH Countries so in fact the carbon tax above and beyond any program put in place by the U.S. would be paid by everyone. Proceeds for this tax would go to Developing Countries much the same way money from the proposed legislation of the waxman/markey bill (yeah thats right money from carbon credits generated by this bill will go overseas to developing countries to help them with their transition to a carbon neutral economy. Meanwhile China continues its rape of sub saharan Africa by signing up long term leases to mine all of the natural resources and paying off the dictators of these countries under the guise of providing much needed economic support . This amounts to providing low wage jobs to the locals while brining in their own workers for the higher paying wages.

    In summary we are absolutely destroying our country as we know it if this bill is passed. We will subsequently run ourselves over with a bus if we sign on to any UN based treaty on Climate Change.

    "Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

  12. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Morris County
    Posts
    526
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Chats
    0
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Re: Global Warming a Hoax, don't worry you will still pay for it.

    The other night while watching one of the cable news program, they have the news banner that runs on the bottom of the screen, it seems EPA Administrator Lisa (Ilovebears)Jackson, has finally admitted they sat on th EPA report that disputed the climate change bill, and that the US bill will do nothing to reduce green house gases unless China and India pass a similar bill. I went through EPA press releases looking for this and couldn't find it. I think it may have been in her comments the other day when she testified before the Senate. But they haven't been posted yet on the senate webpage