Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Chats
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: looking for DSLR camera storage

Quote Originally Posted by dcabarle View Post
    Nice looking bag. 100% waterproof I'm guessing? Where did you pick it up?
    Yes, completely waterproof. It also came with some lubricant for the zipper dock. I phone ordered it directly from Sagebrush in Alaska. Took 1 week to get to my house.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Chats
    Groans

I just got mine yesterday and like it very much - even got the same color. Nice people to deal with as well. In talking with them, they were surprised to receive two orders from NJ is such a short timeframe as they're located on an island in Alaska. I must say I was frustrated with the lack of choices for a waterproof bag and would like to thank CR and C&R for referring the product and doing some of the legwork regarding the specs. The bag is exactly what I was looking for and it's nice to support a small business with a product made in the USA (I believe their products are made in Montana).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by boomer88 View Post
    (I believe their products are made in Montana).
    Not quite. Id have to say they were made somewheres in alaska. whudyah think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

From their website's "ABOUT US" link it looks like at least some of the work may be done in Montana. The Sagebrush Sewing Works has a mailing address in Dillon, MT.

Sagebrush Dry Goods is a division of Sagebrush Sewing Works which was started in 1990 by Robbie and Elaine Garrett. Originally, Sagebrush Sewing was a contract manufacturer, designing and making outdoor gear bags for companies such as Patagonia and Dan Bailey's.
    Recently the company has incorporated the skills developed working with these companies into our own unique line of water-safe bags. We have the technical knowledge, experience, and most importantly, the commitment to quality, which enables us to design and manufacture the most functional and durable water-safe gear bags on the market today. We are constantly adding new things to the line, so look for future catalog updates.

By combining the highest quality urethane coated fabrics, cutting edge zipper innovations, and state of the art hot air and radio frequency welding technologies Sagebrush Dry Goods is creating a new dimension in water-safe bags. No matter what your sport, if it involves keeping your stuff dry, our bags will allow your gear to stay dry while you are out longer and playing harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Chats
    Groans

My bag says "Made in Dillon, Montana". They must have moved in the last few years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Chats
    Groans

Product Review

I got to really test my new Sagebrush drybag for three rainy days last week on the Upper Delaware. The bag kept everything high and dry while sitting in the bottom of a wet driftboat. While I liked the bag originally, I really like it now wish I would have had at least one day of sun.

Thread Information