Thread: Bucks Bags Henrys Fork
- 05-11-2013 #1
Bucks Bags Henrys Fork
Here is your chance to own a brand new still in box Bucks Bags Hernrys Fork pontoon boat. Clearly the finest, most versatile and rugged pontoon boat ever made!
The Henry's Fork pontoon boat is made to effectively handle all of those diverse water types and to do so in comfort and style. The list of standard features is almost endless:
- 10ft.dual-chambered pontoons with 22 oz. PVC coated polyester on top and an ultra-tough 40oz. material on the bottom to handle the most rugged conditions.
- Stainless steel versa-frame system incorporates a variety of features that can easily be removed or used in any combination to adapt to changing conditions.
- Standing platform with thigh brace and stripping basket which can easily be lowered while rowing.
- Integral anchor system with our Line-Lock system that makes anchor release and retrieval a snap.
- Motor mount with battery frame.
- Elevated rower's seat for added visibility and rowing efficiency.
- Huge molded cargo deck conveniently elevated behind the rower's seat.
- 7ft breakdown oars and adjustable bronze oar-locks.
- Deluxe storage pockets with drink holders to effectively organize tackle.
- Comfortable padded seat.
- Weight Capacity = 300lbs.Retails for $2000 NEFF discount $1400. If sold on NEFF DC will get a new Wulff Triangle Taper fly line from me.
Similar Threads:To look good is to fish good
- 05-11-2013 #2
The Following User Says No Thank You to MACFLY For This un-Useful Post:
Trouser Trout (05-11-2013)
- 05-11-2013 #3
- 05-11-2013 #4
- 05-12-2013 #5
- 05-12-2013 #6
The Following User Says Thank You to MACFLY For This Useful Post:
- 05-12-2013 #7
- 05-12-2013 #8
- 05-12-2013 #9
The Following User Says Thank You to lightenup For This Useful Post:
- 05-13-2013 #10
The Following User Says No Thank You to WBDluver For This un-Useful Post:
- 05-13-2013 #11
Re: Bucks Bags Henrys Fork
This is a great deal!
I have pretty close to the Henry Fork package by adding the bells and whistles separately (standing platform and motor mount) except it has better 'toons and seat...
I'm going to try to hook up a trolling motor and hit up some lakes if the cicadas get the carp up this year...
I've had my my Bucks Bags 'toon since '05 and haven't had a single issue with it (except operator error stuff like forgetting oars or an anchor )
The Following User Says Thank You to Philthy Phil For This Useful Post:
- 05-13-2013 #12